Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1EC2D0B0-5EB3-4E88-8412-23A593846042.jpeg

Seen this on Facebook, I bleeping died 🤣 (sorry if it’s already been shown)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i would love to see a video of the day and the surprise of when he got the dog it would be so wholesome

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OK I didn’t know what Peter Sutcliffe looked like but yeah, now I’ve googled, I kind of agree

But bae’s whole look gives me the energy of one of my fave tiktoks! ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just adding to my period tracking app.

'Jack looks like a serial killer today, don't want to shag'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just adding to my period tracking app.

'Jack looks like a serial killer today, don't want to shag'.
this is genius... tracking mood towards jack in line with one's cycle?! today's vibe: big warm softies, messy silky hair, make love to me and treat me gentle with your large hands and 🐘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
this is genius... tracking mood towards jack in line with one's cycle?! today's vibe: big warm softies, messy silky hair, make love to me and treat me gentle with your large hands and 🐘
One of the notes for a day last month says 'Read Ruben threesome fic, hate Jack' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i would love to see a video of the day and the surprise of when he got the dog it would be so wholesome
Do you think the brown and black ones their parents have are same litter? I thinks that's so sweet if so, like when they all went away to that lake place, it was a family get together for the dogs too 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.