Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bagsy not being in charge of gallery, that's a mammoth job which we should have considered at the beginning of @Violetroselily 's AL

Also I got about 2 pics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've seen the Wikis now but can't see where anyone's done a gallery?
Go under the media tab and you can see which ones already exist. You can add to existing but can't create (from what I gather)
Screenshot_20220702-234046_Chrome.jpg

Bagsy not being in charge of gallery, that's a mammoth job which we should have considered at the beginning of @Violetroselily 's AL

Also I got about 2 pics
Bagsy not me, I cannot be sacked from my new job

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Go under the media tab and you can see which ones already exist. You can add to existing but can't create (from what I gather)
View attachment 1387159

Bagsy not me, I cannot be sacked from my new job
So we'd have to get a new album set up? Sounds like a full time job and I can't even organise the photos on my own phone and laptop 🤯

• Haha
Ok so, I’ve come in from a gig full of thirst for men with guitars thinking I need to go back to thirsting over middle aged men with guitars and then I see the pics of sweaty half naked bae. officially dead. Bye.

PS where have they even come from? Check my phone on the train home to find myself in new thread wilderness and I’m drunk so don’t know what’s going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought about prefacing this, but no, might as well throw my shame to the wind and out with it: I’m looking for a new
vag tickler
and am now taking recommendations, please

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@cornflower
Now I am dreaming of you. You dropped a new fic on AO3 which was nothing to do with bae or football, but was an original fiction basically about toxic relationships and ~finding yourself~ in your 20s amongst all of the bad decisions. It was angsty af at times, but obv had a happy ending and a lot of top tier sex too. You posted it on AO3 with no fanfare, just quietly for us all to find it and obv we lost our tit.

Do you want me to draft your resignation letter because I really do think this is a sign for you to quit work and write full time

85B1CAB5-F89D-47B8-9FCD-81E59048F3C3 (1).jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@cornflower
Now I am dreaming of you. You dropped a new fic on AO3 which was nothing to do with bae or football, but was an original fiction basically about toxic relationships and ~finding yourself~ in your 20s amongst all of the bad decisions. It was angsty af at times, but obv had a happy ending and a lot of top tier sex too. You posted it on AO3 with no fanfare, just quietly for us all to find it and obv we lost our tit.

Do you want me to draft your resignation letter because I really do think this is a sign for you to quit work and write full time

View attachment 1387534
Do you survive on 4 hours sleep like margaret thatcher?

HAHAH the audacity of dream me. I would absolutely LOVE, and hate, in equal measure, to write full time.

How do other writey people feel about it?

It’s so enjoyable but also feels a bit like you’re just letting your brain freefall onto a bit of paper (more poetic than the draft page of ao3 lol) and you’ve no idea if it’s decent or not, it’s nervy af. Always found that with English in school as well. Everything else, you kind of know if you’ve done alright, with English you can write what you think is a crock of shite then get an A*

• Heart
Whoever created the poll is a fool for not adding another option of “all of them” because basically all of them.

Including this one:

B2626123-A190-4CF3-B5D6-17539D54B338.jpeg

Cause brunette and chavy aka a bit of me 😍

Also two words MASSIVE HANDS (choke me)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
46B06329-05E5-414D-AF1C-A1A728DA2BAE.jpeg

Is he joking.
I cannot explain what this does to me.... imagine the noises he made under that mask.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

HAHAH the audacity of dream me. I would absolutely LOVE, and hate, in equal measure, to write full time.

It’s so enjoyable but also feels a bit like you’re just letting your brain freefall onto a bit of paper (more poetic than the draft page of ao3 lol) and you’ve no idea if it’s decent or not, it’s nervy af. Always found that with English in school as well. Everything else, you kind of know if you’ve done alright, with English you can write what you think is a crock of shite then get an A*

Yes
Screenshot_20211219_154638.jpg

Maybe this guy could be your editor?

2022-03-24 (7).png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought about prefacing this, but no, might as well throw my shame to the wind and out with it: I’m looking for a new
vag tickler
and am now taking recommendations, please
The one that almost kills me is the Satisfyer Pro 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

That’s what I love and hate about English. You can’t be wrong, but you can be a bit tit. And you have to be in the right mood.

We’ll crowdfund for you to leave your job and write FT for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't believe we've had so much toy chat without bringing up the most important one of all @cobette

View attachment 1387658
No-one wants to mention it because they can't face facts I'm Jack's favourite 🤷‍♀️ He thinks you lot with your Womanizers and Satisfyers are selfish af.

Can't wait for your first book babe. OH gonna make a sexy film. Jack's prob vain enough that he wouldn't want anyone else playing himself, so thank you for that, can't wait to see his acting debut.

You're on the money about just being able to waffle in English. At school I hated English, loved maths and accountancy, anything that had an answer. Did accountancy at uni for 4 years before I flounced (young and stupid). Decided I wanted to be a journalist (because author was a bit too aspirational) and went back to do English, where if you construct your argument properly, you can say whatever nonsense you want. I got accepted onto a Creative Writing course, but then I realised that RL people who weren't my internet friends being lovely would be judging me, so I panicked and binned it off for something else.

I'm intrigued to how a FT writer does it, because I think you're either feeling it, or you're not. If you give yourself a target of words to write every day, you'll end up with a load of shite. But if you don't write anything, then surely you must feel lazy!?

• Heart
  • Haha
No-one wants to mention it because they can't face facts I'm Jack's favourite 🤷‍♀️ He thinks you lot with your Womanizers and Satisfyers are selfish af.

Can't wait for your first book babe. OH gonna make a sexy film. Jack's prob vain enough that he wouldn't want anyone else playing himself, so thank you for that, can't wait to see his acting debut.

You're on the money about just being able to waffle in English. At school I hated English, loved maths and accountancy, anything that had an answer. Did accountancy at uni for 4 years before I flounced (young and stupid). Decided I wanted to be a journalist (because author was a bit too aspirational) and went back to do English, where if you construct your argument properly, you can say whatever nonsense you want. I got accepted onto a Creative Writing course, but then I realised that RL people who weren't my internet friends being lovely would be judging me, so I panicked and binned it off for something else.

I'm intrigued to how a FT writer does it, because I think you're either feeling it, or you're not. If you give yourself a target of words to write every day, you'll end up with a load of shite. But if you don't write anything, then surely you must feel lazy!?
I mean if he really wanted to, I would use the womanizer on his tip and definitely on his nips

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.