Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t delete all your photos, kids!! 😇
Can't find him, but you can have Sash wearing it if you want

0_Jack-Grealishs-mystery-girlfriend-Love-Island-slip-up-and-secret-off-pitch-weapon.jpg

It wasnt this one was it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you sweet angels 🥹🥹 I CANNOT get it to fit the circle right for the life of me though (so important), never changing it again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you sweet angels 🥹🥹 I CANNOT get it to fit the circle right for the life of me though (so important), never changing it again
It's on the babysitter's Insta so maybe try screenshotting it in different ways from there. I just randomly cropped it.

• Heart
hi m0dz can you delete all my posts from today and yesterday plz 😱😭 I’ll be back tomorrow as a new sensible woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like I should give one of you my password then if I die you can log in and delete my account for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like I should give one of you my password then if I die you can log in and delete my account for me.
Mate, you are not dying. Far too many mentions today 😂

Doesn't Tattle have a gallery option? We should prob research it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Can whoever does it also come round and do a quick clean up of my laptop, phone and bedside cabinet? Also pls delete my Wattpad account. Thanks in advance.

What's this?

• Heart
  • Haha

I think there is if you do a Wiki. Why don't we have one?

I think you need to request a new media gallery and then everyone can add to it

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.