Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i stay off tattle for ONE day and you’re all converting to Matty Cash???

bunch of divvys

i will never forgive him for scoring that first goal in the final game of the season. watching him do the knee slide on OUR PITCH made me positively despise him. wanted to rip his hair out.

WHERE IS YOUR LOYALTY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i stay off tattle for ONE day and you’re all converting to Matty Cash???

bunch of divvys

i will never forgive him for scoring that first goal in the final game of the season. watching him do the knee slide on OUR PITCH made me positively despise him. wanted to rip his hair out.

WHERE IS YOUR LOYALTY
When jack becomes etter again he will have my loyalty.

I'm.bored of jack he's boring me

Only went and had a dream about him spitting on my garden path. That was nice 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
By garden path, do you mean your landing strip?
Unfortunately I mean my actual, literal garden path. We’re getting there though, at least we got off the paternoster and now there are bodily fluids involved. I will get my sex dream, he’s just making me wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tour guide position still available if anyone is in a position to apply? I will provide the shower cams.
9C5EFE15-91A8-490A-AAF1-905D1229F87D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tour guide position still available if anyone is in a position to apply? I will provide the shower cams.View attachment 1382828
I'm still confused at that last job description "Casual" - what does it entail? Does that mean that you just get to casually lounge about the Etihad / Training Ground all day? 🤔😂
Bear with me, please, I haven't had any coffee yet.

Reactions: 5
I'm still confused at that last job description "Casual" - what does it entail? Does that mean that you just get to casually lounge about the Etihad / Training Ground all day? 🤔😂
Maybe like extra bar staff/cleaners etc and things like that on match days

Reactions: 7
Tour guide position still available if anyone is in a position to apply? I will provide the shower cams.View attachment 1382828
There's a job for Media Analyst. Could that just involve reading the Tattle Rave threads of any City players and compiling weekly summaries? Sign me up if so.

Also, "Head of Injury Management". I'll have a go at that.

• Heart
There's a job for Media Analyst. Could that just involve reading the Tattle Rave threads of any City players and compiling weekly summaries? Sign me up if so.

Also, "Head of Injury Management". I'll have a go at that.
Injury management sounds like an interesting job 🤔 Media analyst too, imagine if they really are on the tattle threads 😂 I think I need to change my alert settings as I don’t have them. Who chuffing knows what I initially signed up for.

Yes same. Casually stalking maybe?

Reactions: 3
Injury management sounds like an interesting job 🤔 Media analyst too, imagine if they really are on the tattle threads 😂 I think I need to change my alert settings as I don’t have them. Who chuffing knows what I initially signed up for.

Yes same. Casually stalking maybe?
Injury management sounds like you'll have to deal with insurance companies a whole lot, and that's something no one should want. If it were hands-on, however...

Casually following all the players around.
Or, I imagine some hipster sitting in the lounge with a laptop and coffee, just being there, like background noise. 😂

• Haha
Injury management sounds like you'll have to deal with insurance companies a whole lot, and that's something no one should want. If it were hands-on, however...

Casually following all the players around.
Or, I imagine some hipster sitting in the lounge with a laptop and coffee, just being there, like background noise. 😂
Yes true, hands-on yes please. Nah to the insurance companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I still think Playmaker (casual) sounds like the best bet. Only agree to shifts when Bae’s injured and there’s a higher chance of him going to the Kids Zone bit on a match day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still think Playmaker (casual) sounds like the best bet. Only agree to shifts when Bae’s injured and there’s a higher chance of him going to the Kids Zone bit on a match day.
I feel like, injured or not, they should send him to the Kids Zone on the regular, Bae vs children is pure comedic gold 😂

but what is matty cash doing that is so interesting 🤣🤣
Being single ready to mingle. Not making his gf look like a twit to the nation to start with 🤣

Mattys having his glow up like jack did last year. He's look pretty good

• Haha
Being single ready to mingle. Not making his gf look like a twit to the nation to start with 🤣

Mattys having his glow up like jack did last year. He's look pretty good
Please keep going with this. We might get photos of Bae playing football in a thong by the end of his holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.