Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I’m going to try and get through fics in word count order, starting with shorter easier ones then working my way up to more challenging material.

I’ve never noticed anyone to have such gorgeous non-big lips if that makes sense? Like they’re not JS5-plump, you don’t notice them immediately but when you do… doesn’t help that the fucker pouts like an instathot

makes me so feral when he holds his own finger
He definitely practises that pout.

Look at him catering for all the gelmut lovers. Prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Shes gone to dubai she's gotta earn that dollar some how. 🚽💩. Iykyk
nah it’s nearly midnight I don’t need that image.

the only reason I know about the porta potty thing is because of YOU... I was ✨pure and innocent✨ until jack grealish this thread was born.

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
I love LW.....so glad they're 'back' 🤣. She always defends him on talksport.

Surely a move to a big house in Cheshire is coming soon? I would hate to live in that flat without outdoor space. There's also no privacy around that area - it's literally off a main road.
I thought all this, but they clearly don't see the Manchester place as home, it's a gloried hotel to them.
It makes sense to have somewhere with outdoor space with the dog/s but who knows with these two, it's obviously really convenient being close to the Etihad and in town.

If it was me I'd definitely want something a bit bigger, it's for another five years afterall!

ruby1080

VIP Member
I love LW.....so glad they're 'back' 🤣. She always defends him on talksport.

Surely a move to a big house in Cheshire is coming soon? I would hate to live in that flat without outdoor space. There's also no privacy around that area - it's literally off a main road.
So many footballers in that area have been burgled over the past year or so that I could actually see them being reluctant to move to a house. I'd feel safer in an apartment unless I was willing to fork out for security at the kind of level Ronaldo has.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
as in, under an hour? I might just mount my gearstick when I get in my car tbf I’m at the gym and could try and use the jacuzzi jets? Also lolol currently working my hips and I swear I’m getting my legs wider open than usual…?

I'd rub it in and say I have many charged up devices at home. But you have a RL penis don't you

• Haha
  • Sad

mimimithis

VIP Member
I loved SATC but it’s aged so badly.

Did anyone apart from me sit through And Just Like That? I felt like I was punishing myself every week watching it, what a mess it was.
I didn't even try, tbh. I read the synopsis and noped out of that really fast.

mimimithis

VIP Member
would it trigger a short man complex? 🥺 Does he seemingly not have such a complex because the BD outweighs it? (I don’t consider him short personally tho love u bae)

part of me still believes he slipped the face a tenner to say he’s taller than he looks, dictating the interview in the style of ‘Brent mused’ 😂 although the guy who wrote the article was as balls deep in love with him as we are so he probs saw him as 6’4” 💖
I wouldn't want him to think he's short in any kind of way. Bae definitely isn't. But the quote amuses me every single time.

That interviewer had such a hard-on for Jack, it's amazing that he didn't literally sing his praises, angel choir and all. 6'4'', though? On a soap box, perhaps.

• Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
I loved SATC but it’s aged so badly.

Did anyone apart from me sit through And Just Like That? I felt like I was punishing myself every week watching it, what a mess it was.
I did, I was gutted the whole way through it. There is a thread on here that was great to catch up on after each episode.