Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m broken. Why can’t I work anymore? I’ve been writing one letter since yesterday and am still nowhere near finishing it. He’s broken me, the bastard.

1656411469921.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they all at City sees him as a big happy very friendly puppy you just have to accept. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear Jack

Please show me your naked body

Regards,

Ruby

Finished it for you
Don’t. I’ll actually write that. It’s bad enough that all I can see staring back at me from the screen is an elephant 🐘 It’s like one of those Magic Eye photos, stare at it too long and you will forever see it imprinted on any blank screen you look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we can rest assured that he will never even think of reading a fic, let alone writing one.

Luv u Bae, u do u hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is Jack when someone tells him how good he is in the sack in the fics.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah fok off yas...... Left school in year ten didn't I? Obviously before that y'know the PE teacher kept callin' me out o'other lessons for all the sports an' that. An' wot is was right, I didn't do any homework, like eva, did I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He’d be so confused. Think it’s best he never, ever knows.
He has to already know.

He's been reading here. Gone to AO3 and saw more words than a 'that's not my' book and called it a day.

It's a shame for those of us who want him to recreate scenes as some background reading would be helpful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He has to already know.

He's been reading here. Gone to AO3 and saw more words than a 'that's not my' book and called it a day.

It's a shame for those of us who want him to recreate scenes as some background reading would be helpful.
I’ll read them to him as a bedtime story 🙋‍♀️

This is Jack when someone tells him how good he is in the sack in the fics.

Fantastic 🍎 action here though. Goes down better than JS’.

• Haha
He has to already know.

Makes me wonder what he and Sascha fill the shelves in their living room with. Picture books?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah fok off yas...... Left school in year ten didn't I? Obviously before that y'know the PE teacher kept callin' me out o'other lessons for all the sports an' that. An' wot is was right, I didn't do any homework, like eva, did I?
This is terrifyingly accurate.

What a utterly random talent you have there…

Makes me wonder what he and Sascha fill the shelves in their living room with. Picture books?
Just loads of coffee table books…

Or JG will just buy a kindle and stick it in the middle of the shelf ‘any book in the world you want right there’ 🧠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.