Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is terrifyingly accurate.

What a utterly random talent you have there…

Just loads of coffee table books…

Or JG will just buy a kindle and stick it in the middle of the shelf ‘any book in the world you want right there’ 🧠
1656417849188.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah fok off yas...... Left school in year ten didn't I? Obviously before that y'know the PE teacher kept callin' me out o'other lessons for all the sports an' that. An' wot is was right, I didn't do any homework, like eva, did I?
I just read that in his voice and… yep, I can totally see him say this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sooooo back in the day I read a scarily good fan fiction, it documented a band for TWO YEARS - towards the end actual crew members were leaking info to the writer, it was that good. There's no way the band didn't know - but the writer always said she'd print the thousands of pages of the story out, box it up and send it to the lead singer with a single packet of popping candy, because one of the very first smut scenes involved popping candy during a blowjob - to this day I'm desperate to know if she ever did that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Might just have to be a pictures for Cbeebies Bedtime stories.

Can imagine him and Skye Sasha debating weather 😉 (jokes) it's ' a part of' or ' apart off', trying to type it into text and predictive text not picking it up so he just sounded it out. God imaginary Jack is adorable 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion #JG51: He wants to be apart off the tattler crew, tattlers just wanna screw.

Edit: whelp thread 56, goes so quick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Might just have to be a pictures for Cbeebies Bedtime stories.

Can imagine him and Skye Sasha debating weather 😉 (jokes) it's ' a part of' or ' apart off', trying to type it into text and predictive text not picking it up so he just sounded it out. God imaginary Jack is adorable 😍
I honestly think it's all part of his appeal, he's incredibly talented at what he does, he knows everything there is to know about football, he's obviously a great loyal friend, loves his family, charitable, likeable (not even Roy Keane is immune to his charms) the fact he's a bit daft in other areas (chose my word carefully 😂) just makes him even more human and relatable.
Of all the things he can and does do, knowing he doesn't always get it right just makes him cuter, but no more stupid.
He, I think forgets to think before he acts sometimes, but that is absolutely not the same as being stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly think it's all part of his appeal, he's incredibly talented at what he does, he knows everything there is to know about football, he's obviously a great loyal friend, loves his family, charitable, likeable (not even Roy Keane is immune to his charms) the fact he's a bit daft in other areas (chose my word carefully 😂) just makes him even more human and relatable.
Of all the things he can and does do, knowing he doesn't always get it right just makes him cuter, but no more stupid.
He, I think forgets to think before he acts sometimes, but that is absolutely not the same as being stupid.
Yup this. He's unfiltered, charismatic, and his golden retriever energy is infectious. I do love him as I would a naughty pup. Throw me them doe eyes and all is forgiven.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone brings different things to relationships. I’ll bring the spelling skillz and he can bring the dick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
the thought of him just gradually getting nuder as the day went on is so tantalising

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.