Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a few things bothering me about those wedding pics. Why are the men in really casual lounge suits but the women are in evening dress? And what's with the table centre pieces? They're about six foot high - you can't even see the people opposite you at the table, let alone talk to them.

Just had to get that off my chest. In other news, I think that Abe has one abnormally large testicle and it's making me think of Buster Gonad from Viz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jellybabies have names? 😲
I was eating a packet for breakfast once (these were the oregano years) and turned the packet over and it's covered in some very dark poetry:

They were originally called UNCLAIMED BABIES (and for a brief time, Tiny Totties lol) and the packaging asks you "will you eat the head first?" which is just macabre.

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 21.11.15.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was eating a packet for breakfast once (these were the oregano years) and turned the packet over and it's covered in some very dark poetry:

They were originally called UNCLAIMED BABIES (and for a brief time, Tiny Totties lol) and the packaging asks you "will you eat the head first?" which is just macabre.

View attachment 1374809
You snuck that picture in after I read the post 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like I know him a lot better now and I wish to revise my opinion. I don't think he would try and 'accidentally' do you up the arse. (sorry Sarah)
but the important question is do you still want to know what his pubes are like

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.