Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is like the icebreaker where you all have to arrange yourselves in height order. @cobette and I currently book ending

Baebe somewhere in the middle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Flipz does seem smaller than 5’7, but I’m happy if he is because then that means I can forever just plaster my face over his in photos to give me a totally realistic impression of what Jack and I look like together.

• Haha
No way is he 5’7. Do not believe it. He’s teenie tiny 😭

Unless he’s measuring himself with the same 5’7 stick that Sasha measures herself with
Bernardo's allegedly 5'8", I struggle to see much difference between their heights.
0a931-16450005073109-1920.jpg

Sterling's official height is 5'7" too.
sipa_33490232.jpg

Seems legit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I hate to still be on the tambombing thing…

I will never forget being a teenager and hearing about boofing and thinking that it was a completely normal way that people did drugs 😂🫣

• Haha
i’ve fallen down a thread 7 black hole and will be back shortly with some screenshots of my fave tattle posts to exists ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He must have at least one more holiday in him though? Bet he’s just gone home for a night or two to reassure Skye that he’s still alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
i’ve fallen down a thread 7 black hole and will be back shortly with some screenshots of my fave tattle posts to exists ever
If mine about being a human plane so Jack would ride me or something from the transfer window last summer isn’t top 5 I’ll be proper emo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.