Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If mine about being a human plane so Jack would ride me or something from the transfer window last summer isn’t top 5 I’ll be proper emo 😂
there’s a post from you that’s like phew thank god the transfer saga is over so i can get my lie back and when i tell you i CACKLED…hoes that working out for you…48 threads later 😂😭😂

also this

6B26CF3B-EE75-4B45-8102-02C4F40E93DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The chalk blue suit is giving me Cuban drug dealer vibes. He looks like a bit part character in GTA Vice City who runs a car spray painting service.

I'm 5' 8" which is exactly the same height as Rihanna and we all know she is pretteh so ;)

Multi-millionaire and sits in the dark 😩
😂
In my first year of uni we all fancied the residential manager who was this sexi guy with really long dreds who incidentally was about 7 foot tall. My university had 1 straight man to every 50 women, so it was slim pickings and he was a GIFT. Anyway, I was a lil freak as I still am and bearing in mind it was probably a lovely sunny day outside I had decided to sit with my blinds drawn, smoke a pipe that I had bought off of eBay for £1.44 which I then filled with oregano as it was the only thing I had to hand, and chase it down with a Budweiser. I get a knock on the door as I'm hotboxing myself with pizza toppings whilst I'm blasting Skin by Rihanna. It was basically pitch black apart from the glow of the pipe. Sexy manager guy comes in to fix my shower, and instead of telling me off he just says 'people usually like to sit with the light on' and walks into my bathroom and that was that.

Long story short, happy to sit in the dark with bae and have a lil thinky tennis time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.