Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck broski!
Could be the lighting as you can't see it before but after the thrust he appears to have some what of a semi 🤔 Did he just wiggle himself to a stiffy?

Edit: do you think this is how he tried to start sexy time with Sasha after the video in his pants?? Poor woman, have so much sympathy for her 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Next thread title surely has to be "what a toime to be aloive!"
didn’t even notice him saying this/anything 🐘 I wondered what people were talking about, just had to watch another 20 times to make sure I’ve definitely definitely definitely heard it now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could be the lighting as you can't see it before but after the thrust he appears to have some what of a semi 🤔 Did he just wiggle himself to a stiffy?

Edit: do you think this is how he tried to start sexy time with Sasha after the video in his pants?? Poor woman, have so much sympathy for her 😄
That was not a man who was ready to start sexy time with anyone or anything.

• Haha

I like to think she's reading these threads, nodding along going "yes! Aha! Now you get me! It's absolutely fine if some other poor cow ends up babysitting him every so often......"

ETA he swings his cock around every bleeping morning and she's sick of smiling politely at him when he does it.......

• Haha
I like to think she's reading these threads, nodding along going "yes! Aha! Now you get me! It's absolutely fine if some other poor cow ends up babysitting him every so often......"

ETA he swings his cock around every bleeping morning and she's sick of smiling politely at him when he does it.......
Is this why she scares him each morning? To keep that from happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

If she ever gets bored she can tell him to swing it over here. Barely got room to swing a cock the size of his in my house but I’ll let him give it a go.

• Haha
Random mem that has just popped in my head

I think it was @ruby1080 that said Lil’ flipperino had left bmx skids on her kitchen floor when he’s popped over.

I was creasing for the rest of the night.

• Haha
The brass neck on Stan Collymore. He’s the biggest wanker going

The hired help liking it though 👀

3EE1FCB9-3F71-4E86-9A07-033E952B978E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Random mem that has just popped in my head

I think it was @ruby1080 that said Lil’ flipperino had left bmx skids on her kitchen floor when he’s popped over.

I was creasing for the rest of the night.
1656351157963.jpeg

He’s defo not been in my house but someone has had a sex dream about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.