Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Jordan was that caspar whatshisface YouTuber in that photo

I read that one shot about JS5 going on blind dates this morning, I’m def late to the party but SO GOOD

@Violetroselily you could probably write out word for word what I was banging on about [] 🍆 🍑. Usual stuff. Made me sound demented so got rid
I haven't read this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
C70FEBAA-A601-4739-8D08-7C7B2E9B1439.jpeg

oh my goodness i woke up this morning like where the duck am i?? turned to my right and there was the massivest dick i have ever seen in ny life i’m not even joking, it had girth and length oh my bleeping god it was humongous- i don’t even know how i got there with one knee and a broken face- but girls i literally am not even joking when i say i cant sit down in a certain way and it hurts to piss SO BADLY.

Where is @wonderstruck25 with the violation meme?

Do we want a quiz this week? I promise no geography this time
yes pls 💕💕💕 my turn to hassle you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1373713

oh my goodness i woke up this morning like where the duck am i?? turned to my right and there was the massivest dick i have ever seen in ny life i’m not even joking, it had girth and length oh my bleeping god it was humongous- i don’t even know how i got there with one knee and a broken face- but girls i literally am not even joking when i say i cant sit down in a certain way and it hurts to piss SO BADLY.

Wouldn't it be funny if it was the same massive schlong @spilldatea met the other week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1373713

You were at the bloody Slab wedding, weren't you? Get some cranberry juice down you and spill the goss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.