Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
25,000 air miles in a month and some of them on private jets... 😳 Greta Thunberg was at Glastonbury so she is probably still in England waiting at the airport for you to come home Jack. 😂

If it's true he pointed a finger at Sash and screamed "she looks decent!" I would hang him in his balls if I was her I mean wtf! :ROFLMAO: She probably been looking forward to this for ages going on a classy wedding with her classy wag friends Fern and Meg in a classy chateau in classy France in a classy dress in comes her bender boyfriend in his underwear screaming like Olé wheres the booze oi oi!😂
yeah the air miles aren’t great. I felt guilty for binning a plastic bag earlier today ffs Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
25,000 air miles in a month and some of them on private jets... 😳 Greta Thunberg was at Glastonbury so she is probably still in England waiting at the airport for you to come home Jack. 😂

If it's true he pointed a finger at Sash and screamed "she looks decent!" I would hang him in his balls if I was her I mean wtf! :ROFLMAO: She probably been looking forward to this for ages going on a classy wedding with her classy wag friends Fern and Meg in a classy chateau in classy France in a classy dress in comes her bender boyfriend in his underwear screaming like Olé wheres the booze oi oi!😂
I 100% read this bit with his voice in my head. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

"in comes her bender boyfriend in his underwear screaming oi oi"

Swoon. I've never wanted him more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She probably been looking forward to this for ages going on a classy wedding with her classy wag friends Fern and Meg in a classy chateau in classy France in a classy dress in comes her bender boyfriend in his underwear screaming like Olé wheres the booze oi oi!😂
imagine the stories from the chateau staff - bet they’re used to a classy civilised affair and then the maguire clan and company rock up and completely lower the tone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You lot should be employed by MI6 and the CIA with your photo analyzing skills. I’m impressed and proud of this group. 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
i wonder if he gets pissed off when he realises that someone has posted these photos on insta/snapchat?

Reactions: 5

I wouldn't have thought anything about this wedding could be described as classy. If he had managed to lower the tone then it would be a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack grealish legs is onto it 🤣 grealish Rebecca must have been blindsided by this or its too risqué for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i’m dead at how much this guys jaw is swinging. one half on the private jet back to manny and one half in france.

1E809782-6F94-4F1C-87C9-17494E715E98.jpeg

p.s. for the love of GOD please dye your hair back brown JG you look like a twit it is bleeping YELLOW. canary bird vibes are NOT THE ONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.