Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
which bits his bellend? Is anyone good at clarifying blurry pics? Please I’ll actually pay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But why is some twit at the Sun keeping the video for themselves!?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Does anybody else feel like the press (especially the s*n) are trying to bring him down? Or just setting him up for a fall? 😭

I mean I am LOVING the content but starting to get a sinking feeling when you read the article about where he’s been since the seasons ended - how is he still standing 🍻😆what a bender he’s been on!!

Reactions: 8
They’re waiting for us to calm down before they unleash it.
I’m in the bath I’m never going to be more ready

why have I got notifs on for a fuckin creepy fan account kill me now

HIS bleeping PENIS. Can’t believe we’ve had arse, dozens of nips and now ACTUAL DICK

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anybody else feel like the press (especially the s*n) are trying to bring him down? Or just setting him up for a fall? 😭

I mean I am LOVING the content but starting to get a sinking feeling when you read the article about where he’s been since the seasons ended - how is he still standing 🍻😆what a bender he’s been on!!
They make it sound like a month long bender, when he's had two weeks of international camp between the end of the season and now

Reactions: 5

The press are always trying to bring them down be he constantly puts his foot in it. He’s having fun, which no one should ever deny anyone doing but it’s been 2/3 weeks (or whatever) and it’s kinda boring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seen one drunk video of him, you’ve seen them all

Reactions: 1
I came here to post this cos his gormless face at the beginning, and his chuffed little smile at the end melt my heart. But then I saw the bulge and now I don’t know how to function 😵

• Heart
  • Haha

I doubt it's that. He obviously gets clicks and so there's a premium on stories about him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.