Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tumblr related secret:

I run one of the JG tumblr accounts and it’s been shared on here many times hehehe 👺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
do we prefer cute tipsy bae (he’s a bit/very OHJG there for me) or beautiful scrubbed up wedding bae?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
do we prefer cute tipsy bae (he’s a bit/very OHJG there for me) or beautiful scrubbed up wedding bae?
Cute tipsy Bae for me, because weddings are bleeping boring and don’t seem like his natural habitat. Prefer him in his rascal attire.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Parking my arse here and waiting patiently for the golden combo that is braid + NIPS

The longer strands poking out 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Once again I’m supposed to not be here and he goes and drops a BRAID BOMB 💣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cute tipsy, v flirty and funny bae is 100% OH Jack, was first thought when I saw that pic!

I've no time for Wedding Bae, @ruby1080 right, it's not his natural habitat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think weddings are very much his habitat - big close family, I bet he's had a life time of big parties for every fuckers birthday/christening/wedding/retirement/engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Brothers Slab could be really useful here, bet they’ve got loads of content. Is anyone following them? I don’t even know their real names.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cute tipsy, v flirty and funny bae is 100% OH Jack, was first thought when I saw that pic!

I've no time for Wedding Bae, @ruby1080 right, it's not his natural habitat.
same, wedding bae is so gorgeous and smells like heaven and I appreciate him fully (bit like the face bae) but cutesy tipsy funky outfit bae is everything 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.