Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hiya lads, i’ve been busy doing real life stuff (rude) and missed all the carnage!!!

pour one out tonight for our boy gabby - he’s officially an arsenal player 😭 hate seeing my boys leave
Nooooooo. 💔 😭 I’m glad he’s reunited with Mikel but still, I’m devastated.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
hiya lads, i’ve been busy doing real life stuff (rude) and missed all the carnage!!!

pour one out tonight for our boy gabby - he’s officially an arsenal player 😭 hate seeing my boys leave
I wanted him to come to spurs so badly

Reactions: 2
Bae’s lost Jesus? Oh no 🥺

sorry City fans but if Sterling also goes is this not good news for Bae strictly in footballing terms? I make no apologies for wanting him off that bench 🙏

Reactions: 6
Gabby deserved better than it being sign posted he was going by not giving Haaland a squad number. It's humiliating. Usually I think club are classy but this is poor show.

Reactions: 5
Gabby deserved better than it being sign posted he was going by not giving Haaland a squad number. It's humiliating. Usually I think club are classy but this is poor show.
Sometimes, clubs just get it really, really wrong, especially, when it comes to the less flashy, hardworking players. The newest plaything comes in, and suddenly they're on the sidelines or out the door. It's a little depressing.

Reactions: 5
Bae’s lost Jesus? Oh no 🥺

sorry City fans but if Sterling also goes is this not good news for Bae strictly in footballing terms? I make no apologies for wanting him off that bench 🙏
It's pretty good news for bae if sterling also goes.

Sterling is not welcome at spurs though, we do not need the selfish dinosaur 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just referred to you all as “the girls” to my sister when talking about this place. Guys, think I’m in love

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is so accurate. Give us what we need Bae 🥺 we need a braid or a ponytail, no more weddings please

1656266987762.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's pretty good news for bae if sterling also goes.

Sterling is not welcome at spurs though, we do not need the selfish dinosaur 🦖
He reminds me so much of Lennon. You're like 'amazing run, keep it going, into the box then... nothing!'

Reactions: 2
Big ol softies for me too but will take them however he presents them to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.