Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willing the shite weather to return, missing bab all wrapped up. When he’s cold and moody 😍 Again, probably in the minority 🤷🏻‍♀️

1656261413423.png
1656261392992.png
1656261351950.png
ugh it’s how bleeping chavvy he looks in these, esp the selected ones where you can only see his eyes - is roadman the right word?! He looks like a cheeky scouse twit/also mild Aitch vibes don’t @ me aka get in my vag

The fact that we know really he’s just an uncool little div makes it even fitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I need to add that I am really missing and gutted about the lack of snail trail. Sad times 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hello everyone 👋🏻 Longterm lurker here, I’ve finally bit the bullet (and had a few gins) and decided to join in! Going on the last few threads I think I’ll fit in well 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am such a sucker for winter bae. Maybe it’s because I’m a winter bae. I dunno. Just gets me goin, let’s wrap up together dalin x

Hello everyone 👋🏻 Longterm lurker here, I’ve finally bit the bullet (and had a few gins) and decided to join in! Going on the last few threads I think I’ll fit in well 😂
Omg hi and welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Come on in, plenty of room. Share the gin! 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome @BriarRose ❤

Winter bae would drive you insane by putting the heating in every minute of the day and constantly pissing around with the thermostat. Winter also impacts his ability to walk around in the buff, but he would still soldier on when he could

Nesh little bastard
ca26bc5f5bb4ac998704015a0d06a9c1.jpg
0_Manchester-City-v-Real-Madrid-UEFA-Champions-League.jpg
gettyimages-1190712911-612x612.jpg
0_GettyImages-1189259244.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wish there had been an option for both nip types on the poll cause I would take him any way he comes and also I’m greedy (as established) 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome @BriarRose ❤

Winter bae would drive you insane by putting the heating in every minute of the day and constantly pissing around with the thermostat. Winter also impacts his ability to walk around in the buff, but he would still soldier on when he could

Nesh little bastard
View attachment 1371571View attachment 1371572View attachment 1371574View attachment 1371576
*ahem* speak for yourself, we’ll be having that fireplace roaring all year long on his dollar 🔥 don’t care if it means big warm softies 24/7

• Haha
I've realised that I'm a medium nips kind of girl, but for the purposes of this poll of gone for tight and tiny.

• Heart
*ahem* speak for yourself, we’ll be having that fireplace roaring all year long on his dollar 🔥 don’t care if it means big warm softies 24/7
Apologies, have I basically just described you?

grealish-sad-england-bench.jpeg

Earlier I was worried what my fellow train passengers think of me, as I'm sure they can all see the large volume of nip photos I've consumed, but I've just seen the woman across the aisle from me is bandying papers marked CABINET OFFICE all over the gaff without a care in the world, so I'm no longer concerned I am the least discrete person here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
hiya lads, i’ve been busy doing real life stuff (rude) and missed all the carnage!!!

pour one out tonight for our boy gabby - he’s officially an arsenal player 😭 hate seeing my boys leave

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.