Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Jack was seated next to another bloke at the wedding. Gotta try anything to stop him accidentally slipping his dick the wrong way.

1656437465004.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Scrolling Tattle while he’s having his hair cut. He’s as bad as us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is something very ASMR (lol as though that is an adjective) about watching the little clippers. So gentle and precise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
nah there’s a fat bottle of champagne/wine in the background has something happened

also that house is absolutely beautiful if i was him i’d be gutted i didn’t live in it full time anymore

Reactions: 3
Have I missed anything interesting? I’ve skimmed the thread and it all looks safe. Hair looks fit in a pony but needs toning asap. Work is kicking my ass. Hope everyone is okay 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
nah there’s a fat bottle of champagne/wine in the background has something happened

also that house is absolutely beautiful if i was him i’d be gutted i didn’t live in it full time anymore
One of his leftovers from vegas, sent home in a doggy bag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was brother better or worse than broski?
View attachment 1376221
Kev got to show his face instead of his arse, that says a lot. 😂
I have to defend Jack in the off/of debate it is evil with of and off and with to and too. They sound the same you know. Kind of confusing and kind of evil. But unlike Jack I can blame not being english. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
SOS SOS SOS!!!! According to Jacks stories he at them Astar barbers again. :eek::eek::eek: After all we sad about his hair rots, he must still be drunk. Anyone in Manchester that can find them and stop this, it is an emergency! Anyone has the number to MI5 since I assume Jacks hair is of national interest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.