Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think gelmet is probably his mum's favourite hairstyle, and she tells him it looks smart. If he's wearing a suit or posing for official photos, he's got the gelmet.

So I like it because I like thinking of him making an effort occasionally.

But I prefer his messier/more casual styles because I'm a fan of cosiness and low-maintenance, and also the texture of hair that isn't aggressively gelled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
super glad to get an update from @rosierose91 ❤ but am also super confused about tequila shots. i always thought it was salt, shot, lemon
thank you for prompting me to re-read 😂
Jack was supposed to get it wrong on purpose but it didn’t read that way, all sorted.
very kind of you being happy about an update 🥺🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack was supposed to get it wrong on purpose but it didn’t read that way, all sorted.

Just want the ice lolly to make an appearance tbh 😳

Loved this update broski ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
always happy for updates!!

to all fic writers: pls give up your day jobs to supply us with daily updates. will donate to the homeless fund

• Heart
Reactions: 6
always happy for updates!!

to all fic writers: pls give up your day jobs to supply us with daily updates. will donate to the homeless fund
gladly!
at what point can we all (writers or not) be put on Jack’s payroll?
cos this tit is time consuming ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.