Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah all his trophies in the Brum kitchen 😍

I've wondered this before, seeing the utility room door open, I bet Sasha moans at things like that, like in one of the other barber vids at the flat there was a bin bag on show in the hallway - he isn't matching the serene tidy vibes she tries to give in her vlogs - he defo just kicks his shoes off and leaves them in the middle of the floor.

Also what the duck is in that giant jar??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah all his trophies in the Brum kitchen 😍

I've wondered this before, seeing the utility room door open, I bet Sasha moans at things like that, like in one of the other barber vids at the flat there was a bin bag on show in the hallway - he isn't matching the serene tidy vibes she tries to give in her vlogs - he defo just kicks his shoes off and leaves them in the middle of the floor.

Also what the duck is in that giant jar??
Do you know what I don't get - people posting thirst traps on Insta in their bathroom, with the bog in full view. Put the lid down please friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you know what I don't get - people posting thirst traps on Insta in their bathroom, with the bog in full view. Put the lid down please friends.
Sorry, I'll do that next time.

Stop creeping on my insta thnx.

Or I'll start posting them from the gym instead.

316.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he’s reading his thread while having his haircut for sure. he went from smiling and laughing to quite 😐, he must’ve saw the comments about his big head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he’s reading his thread while having his haircut for sure. he went from smiling and laughing to quite 😐, he must’ve saw the comments about his big head
Hahahaha the frown. He's raging at someone.

Not me, I'm always so nice to him.

It's @ruby1080 cos she did work today and he didn't get enough attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dunno if anyone else experienced this very specific thing, but there was a trend when I was in 6th form for the sexi girls to take pictures of themselves with knock knees on the bog and upload them to FB folders of a night out. The evening wasn’t over until Becky had snapped herself doing a duck face in her French Connection wizard dress whilst hovering over the toilet seat with her knicks down by her gladiator sandled-ankles, WKD in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno if anyone else experienced this very specific thing, but there was a trend when I was in 6th form for the sexi girls to take pictures of themselves with knock knees on the bog and upload them to FB folders of a night out. The evening wasn’t over until Becky had snapped herself doing a duck face in her French Connection wizard dress whilst hovering over the toilet seat with her knicks down by her gladiator sandled-ankles, WKD in hand.
This has unlocked some very buried memories for me.

I was not the sexi girl, btw

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.