Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I just felt I didn’t construct my answers very well and it all came across as a load of nonsense. The interviewer was someone I used to work with so I am feeling the cringe massively so it may be that more than anything.
Same company. I did start a new role in April but it just isn’t me, I took it as my previous team was disbanded in May so I panicked instead of taking the alternative offered and then looking for a role more in line with what I want to do. We shall see, I have a job so it’s not all bad and I can keep looking.
Thanks for your kind words, and @cobette and @cornflower 💙
Being interviewed by someone you know can be so nerve wracking, much harder than with strangers I think. Put it behind you now, if it is bad news then at least you know what you can do for next time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

cobette

VIP Member
he’s reading his thread while having his haircut for sure. he went from smiling and laughing to quite 😐, he must’ve saw the comments about his big head
Hahahaha the frown. He's raging at someone.

Not me, I'm always so nice to him.

It's @ruby1080 cos she did work today and he didn't get enough attention.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m ISFP but I’ve never really understood what they actually means? 😬
Have a read of these

• Wow

madamchristmas

VIP Member
nah there’s a fat bottle of champagne/wine in the background has something happened

also that house is absolutely beautiful if i was him i’d be gutted i didn’t live in it full time anymore

cobette

VIP Member
What is this heartstyles?!!!! I love a good quiz 😭 I was either blue or green when I took the colour one in the call centre, looking at the above i’m guessing blue. Can we also talk MBTI plz
It's a crap workplace behaviour test. You need to get other people to take it for you too so they can get realistic data and not just your own opinions so we can't even play!

Of course I'm an INFJ.

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
my strongest personality trait is thinking I know he raps to stuff. The only reason I drive is so I can hone my singing and rapping skills without making RLF want to die
Solo car karaoke is where its at. Thuggish, Ruggish Bone is my go to rap, not even a little bit embarrassed.

• Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i think i preferred it when sash wasn’t posting jack yknow. not really even sure why it just seems sort of like, on purpose

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Nips are lovely!

And this:
In another clip, Grealish swoons over model girlfriend Sasha Attwood, 26, in a hot pink dress, yelling: “Look at the face — she looks decent.”
🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I’m ISFP but I’ve never really understood what they actually means? 😬
You are...

Introverted rather than extroverted (prefer to be alone)
Sensing rather than intuitive (act on evidence rather than instinct)
Feeling rather than thinking (heart over head)
Perceiving over judging (observe stuff rather than inferring things from it/ go with the flow rather than needing firm decisions)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Violetroselily

VIP Member
What is this heartstyles?!!!! I love a good quiz 😭 I was either blue or green when I took the colour one in the call centre, looking at the above i’m guessing blue. Can we also talk MBTI plz

I think I was ISTJ though it's been so long since I did it (maybe ISFJ instead actually). Colour energies (Insights?) was du jour at my last work place, can't wait to see what it is at my new one 🤐

• Heart