Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
i’m crying at the ‘kind regards, cornflower’ post after asking for a detailed description of his chopper. so formal but filthy.

also going to use ‘throw me around like a rubber ball’ irl from now on what a phrase
What have you done 🤣🤣I'm now looking at older posts as well. Remember when he was in mykonos and we was trying to find the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I hate to still be on the tambombing thing…

I will never forget being a teenager and hearing about boofing and thinking that it was a completely normal way that people did drugs 😂🫣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
😭 He's such a good man. And quite obviously not the main problem at Utd in retrospect. Love him.
It's the good ones who always get treated the worst ❤

I adored Martin Jol at Spurs, and he got royally shafted. Finding out you've been sacked at HT during a game ffs. Hate Levy.

• Sad

Gattle09

VIP Member
Here’s what I think happened…

Abe and the slabsibling left the main venue to go for a ✨PēPsî top up✨ they ended up in the back room that’s probably a room they are not allowed to be in but they couldn’t read the sign on the door as it was in French and so set up refuge in there and just didn’t return.

Sash has checked the party venue for the two, but she hasn’t been able to find the cheeky bastard as he has the ✨pÊpSĮ✨ and cause Abe ain’t been answering his phone (it’s been set up on the Bluetooth speaker system playing some sick 2010 playlist he found on the plane home from vegas ‘remember this one Hazza’ ‘mate I’ve told you I’m not Harry’)

When she eventually finds him, he’s running around in his boxers as him and the slabsibling had a race to see who could strip the quickest, Abe won and because he won he got to pick the next song which was Down by Jay Sean as it’s one of his favourites and he knows the words well as most of them are just the word down.

And that is where we found him in that video.
This is amazing 🤩

• Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
It seems like they were probably there more due to Megan/Sasha being friends with Fern, than their friendship with Harry?

Ahh 😭

OK I just realised you’re clearly joking. I just thought it might be nice that someone from Utd liked him enough to go 😭

What’s wrong with me? Why do I care about no one at Utd going to Slab’s wedding?
🤣🤣I'm not joking you can see him in the pictures harry posted

Have Barca bid for him? Why? Do they want me to drive him over to them? I might be able to fit it in next week.
🤣🤣. Apparently barca asked for Maguire to be included in the negotiations for de jong but united shot that right now so looks to be a cash deal only.

It seems like they were probably there more due to Megan/Sasha being friends with Fern, than their friendship with Harry?

Ahh 😭

OK I just realised you’re clearly joking. I just thought it might be nice that someone from Utd liked him enough to go 😭

What’s wrong with me? Why do I care about no one at Utd going to Slab’s wedding?
Screenshot_20220627-133612_Instagram.jpg

He's right there. I will never forgive some of the players for throwing him under the bus thankfully 2 have left.

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
He definitely already braids it. It’s so messy no way is someone doing that for him and if they are they are inept
I agree with you - he can defo do his own hair, unless it's DJTT who does it when sash is around?
He's got two little sisters who he adores, he definitely played hairdressers with them.

God imagine the camera ever does catch him on the bench though just casually braiding his hair....

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I did the test ages ago and then saved the letters in my notes to explore more latter and then never did… probs sounds about right though 🧐

Does anyone know the whole rap to American boy… cause your girl can sing that word for word not a stutter in sight, and it feels like the one people know the most 😂
Americsn Boy is such a tune, but I can only do Gold Digger I think

• Heart
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
Haven't done this one, but a quick Google tells me I don't need yet another tool to tell my I'm a miserable cunt. What are some positive tendencies we could be exhibiting instead according to heartstyles?

What do we think baebe's colour energies are? Sunshine yellow I expect, with a bit of fiery red. I'm going to go out on a whim and say we have a lot of cool blues here.
Haven't done this one, but a quick Google tells me I don't need yet another tool to tell my I'm a miserable cunt. What are some positive tendencies we could be exhibiting instead according to heartstyles?

What do we think baebe's colour energies are? Sunshine yellow I expect, with a bit of fiery red. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we have a lot of cool blues here.
This is not my indicator. I do remember that my controlling was off the scale.

Screenshot_20220627-081344_Chrome.jpg

Never understood how you get to achieving if you're not striving but there you go.

• Heart