Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Are you Judi James?

@Gattle09 I'm sure you bossed it if it makes you feel better...

I was so nervous about an interview because one of the panel is the scariest person I ever met and is now a MORTAL ENEMY. So I did what any normal person would do and went to the pub and had two or maybe three glasses of red wine for my nerves. My teeth were probably black. I had also managed to SHIT ON MY OWN HAND because I had done a bit of a Gary Lineker and tried to wash it off but noticed that there was a tiny bit of pøOh on my wrist (??? how) when I introduced myself. They then asked me a lot of incredibly niche questions about ancient artefacts I had never heard of and the Jewish Chronicle newspaper (not who I write for). I was completely and utterly bamboozled. I then knew I was a lost cause so I proceeded to tell them how the lighting in the gallery was shite. Safe to say I didn't get the job.
Yikes, that’s definitely a bad interview 😬😟

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I wonder why they've not posted the full video i.e. the bit with Tom Grennan? Maybe they only care about ridiculing baebe?

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I think the big Gucci label on the sleeve looks awful, it’s like he’s forgotten to remove the label 🙈
They’re all like that from Gucci at the minute. Totally ruins the vibe.

It’s like high fashions version of Stone Island “Badge In” 😭

cobette

VIP Member
It's pretty good news for bae if sterling also goes.

Sterling is not welcome at spurs though, we do not need the selfish dinosaur 🦖
He reminds me so much of Lennon. You're like 'amazing run, keep it going, into the box then... nothing!'

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Skim read but not properly as I only occasionally fancy Ruben but he can get in my vag at the min so will read this week! the bits I read were fuckin filthy so can’t wait
Had me at fucking filthy....can I have the link please 😘

• Haha