Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
I dunno if anyone else experienced this very specific thing, but there was a trend when I was in 6th form for the sexi girls to take pictures of themselves with knock knees on the bog and upload them to FB folders of a night out. The evening wasn’t over until Becky had snapped herself doing a duck face in her French Connection wizard dress whilst hovering over the toilet seat with her knicks down by her gladiator sandled-ankles, WKD in hand.
This has unlocked some very buried memories for me.

I was not the sexi girl, btw

• Haha
Reactions: 3

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
this will never get boring.

Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of the outline of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thicc, THICK.

Jack Grealish #56 - God has been listening, we’ve seen the outline of Abe’s wick.. we’re too far gone, even the piss poor English won’t give us the ick.

My final gift -
Looks like all of the island hopping has brought out baes freckles 🥺❤

View attachment 1377212

GOODNIGHT.
THE LASHES!!! I pay for mine and they never look that good!!

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I physically cringed and held my face whilst watching that video 🤮🤮 he doesn’t learn! And Sasha looked absolutely fuming until she realised it was a video and done a little dance 🤣 10000% council estate after party sesh head vibes ☠

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
I like to think she's reading these threads, nodding along going "yes! Aha! Now you get me! It's absolutely fine if some other poor cow ends up babysitting him every so often......"

ETA he swings his cock around every fucking morning and she's sick of smiling politely at him when he does it.......
Is this why she scares him each morning? To keep that from happening?

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
read the ending to OH in a club bathroom with the nicest girl i’ve ever met- no idea who she was or if she was just in my head- but loved it mate smashed it as always🤝

Christ on a bike mate i’ll have to ressurect them

Please tell me you have kept the original images?

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Flipz does seem smaller than 5’7, but I’m happy if he is because then that means I can forever just plaster my face over his in photos to give me a totally realistic impression of what Jack and I look like together.

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
He has to already know.

He's been reading here. Gone to AO3 and saw more words than a 'that's not my' book and called it a day.

It's a shame for those of us who want him to recreate scenes as some background reading would be helpful.
Makes me wonder what he and Sascha fill the shelves in their living room with. Picture books?

• Haha