Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can we talk spit roasts as well?

I'll do the Yule log and cheeseboard and sit in the corner necking baileys, haven't a scooby how to make gravy
I just use Bisto Best, way better than anything I could ever produce.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just shove your giblets inside me pls JG

Oh how awkward, its your long lost twin cornflour that we need for the gravy.
I'm laughing so hard I almost knock my nachos off my stomach onto the floor.

Yes, let's talk about spit roasts. JG and who else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I should point out that I’ve never done Christmas dinner so I probably won’t be much use. I’ll be eating the chocolate coins and on the Bailey’s with @cornflower.

I only want JG. I mean, is it too much to ask? I only want one ffs.

• Heart

10am nachos. I love you.
I should point out that I’ve never done Christmas dinner so I probably won’t be much use. I’ll be eating the chocolate coins and on the Bailey’s with @cornflower.
I think this will work to our advantage as there's no chance of bae lifting a finger in the kitchen (unless it's going in my vag), so the three of us will share that baileys in the corner. I want to put an unwrapped WHITE chocolate coin between his arsecheeks and wait for it to melt before I eat it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Spit roasting would definitely make the Tattle orgy more efficient, but slightly more complex to organise. I'm confident we can do it though.

• Haha
Are we all invited? If so, I'll bring the wine! 🤗

As for the spit roast - JG and... Mats Hummels (sorry JS)

Spit roasting would definitely make the Tattle orgy more efficient, but slightly more complex to organise. I'm confident we can do it though.
Is it to early for the taking turns kind of puns to come out?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
10am nachos. I love you.

I think this will work to our advantage as there's no chance of bae lifting a finger in the kitchen (unless it's going in my vag), so the three of us will share that baileys in the corner. I want to put an unwrapped WHITE chocolate coin between his arsecheeks and wait for it to melt before I eat it up.
Brilliant. @cornflower and I shall be off getting fingered in the corner by JG while you all do the work. It’s for the best, I’m not a great cook.

• Haha
@cornflower not just any nachos either, got Odeon nachos and a Tango ice blast delivered last night and am now living the dream eating the leftovers.

@ruby1080 I love your loyalty, and how your all TOTM emosh about it ❤ ❤

@mimimithis a wise choice to keep Jack and John apart.

• Heart
  • Wow
JG and JP I feel like I’d have the best night of me life. I’ve always fancied Jordan ok just allow it. Ho ho ho :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Are we all invited? If so, I'll bring the wine! 🤗

As for the spit roast - JG and... Mats Hummels (sorry JS)

Is it to early for the taking turns kind of puns to come out?
oh god I used to LOVE Mats Hummels, he was one of the only people who me and my friendship group all agreed we'd shag.

I can't choose anyone else either, they'd just get zero attention from me

• Heart
I worry I'll make him cry? but he might be one of those 'it's always the quiet ones' types. I don't even know if he's actually quiet. he just looks quiet, and he's a pisces, so I project my entire personality onto him

thinking about it, he could add some nice balance to JG's humpy puppy energy. it could become quite a beautiful, tantric experience for the three of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
DCL does nothing for me either. Not a single tingle.

Slabhead’s a married man so unfortunately he won’t be able to take part.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I worry I'll make him cry? but he might be one of those 'it's always the quiet ones' types. I don't even know if he's actually quiet. he just looks quiet, and he's a pisces, so I project my entire personality onto him

thinking about it, he could add some nice balance to JG's humpy puppy energy. it could become quite a beautiful, tantric experience for the three of us.
He's def an 'always the quiet ones type'.

Unfortunately, I believe @Violetroselily has accepted your first answer and your partner is already being assigned. Sorry, I might have DCL for myself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.