Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’s the death warmed over kind of hangover person, useless for the rest of the day, or the suddenly annoyingly perky sort? 🤔

Reactions: 3
ugh. I just made a noise that shouldn’t be made in an office. Thankfully I’m alone, I think. I’m going to have think this morning about what my fave JG tummy moment is *lame*
He's just had enough of this tiny nips, small nips, medium nips, big nips business here. Is saying do they really matter!?
all of his nips are perfect. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ugh. I just made a noise that shouldn’t be made in an office. Thankfully I’m alone, I think. I’m going to have think this morning about what my fave JG tummy moment is *lame*

all of his nips are perfect. 💞
My fave tummy moment is one where tummy is not even exposed.

This when his body language tells us he is as unsettled by Declan as we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where’s he eating the crisps from?
this is giving me Danielle Lloyd Pringles flashbacks 😂

These are the best crisp, even Gary Lineker couldn’t convince me otherwise:

1656060755394.jpeg

bae looks like he needs a crisp sando pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.