Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband wouldn't let me buy this in Tescos even though it was on Clubcard price :cry: not sure what you would eat it with though (other than directly off of Abe, clearly)
I think if he wasn’t around or up for it it maybe it would be quite nice on a digestive

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've had to actually talk to people at work, like real humans, not ones that lived in my phone.

We've created a game and we watched John Stones videos.

It wasn't the same though ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
His eyes look dead 😂 bet he bounces back annoying everyone else, looking gorgeous and ready for round 2 by lunchtime 😘View attachment 1366318
He looks so god damn beautiful here. Wouldn't you love to be the one to get this reaction out of him 😌 This and all in black jack is on hold Jack for me. Waahhhh, I want an on hold Jack.

New game - you are only allowed to keep one picture of Jack in your phone.

Which one are you choosing.

Provide evidence and an explanation for your answer in 12 words only.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I did a lunch dash to Zara and spent a small fortune - Sash would be proud xx

big hot sexy soft lickable nips that taste of Rolos 💕
2B4821DE-DCB4-465D-BA2B-D4FF54F65FED.jpeg

I will have to think which photo I’d keep, can I have one for each week of my menstrual cycle?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just started On Hold (thank you veeerrryyy much writer).

Hard to get any work done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@cornflower can't read until later but love that we both overestimated our own ability to be concise 😂

I.e. added extra shagging

'Next chapter is the last one'

*starts to write*

'This isn't fitting in one chapter.'

My last last one ended up over 8k 😂

Love you ❤
Errrr what are we reading now and why don’t I know about it 🤣

• Haha
I did a lunch dash to Zara and spent a small fortune - Sash would be proud xx

big hot sexy soft lickable nips that taste of Rolos 💕
View attachment 1366740

I will have to think which photo I’d keep, can I have one for each week of my menstrual cycle?
Yea go on then. I guess the one with him checking his own fingers out will feature for horn week.

My one.

Explanation: warm toasty skin, lickable, lovely smile, hairy legs. duck. Me. Now.

Screenshot_20211203-172050_Pinterest.jpg

This was a verrryyy close 2nd. He looks very cute and a little emotional, love vulnerable Jack. Not in a creepy way.
Screenshot_20220328-230945_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What did you buy?

The 🐌 looks positively overgrown here ❤ 🥲
He’s just pure MAN there. purchased the least rascal items in the shop lol. Zero colour. Some tarty shorts that may or may not show my vag (will wear to the etihad if they do) and a bunch of black/neutral coloured items. Two jackets for this nesh witch 🖤🖤

• Heart
I too wear my sunglasses everywhere but the difference between bae and I is that he doesn't have a face that needs hiding.

His suit looks like a peachy colour the full pic and I wish that is what it was really like

• Heart
I too wear my sunglasses everywhere but the difference between bae and I is that he doesn't have a face that needs hiding.

His suit looks like a peachy colour the full pic and I wish that is what it was really like
I’m a very fussy baby and don’t like sun in my eyes so I’m ALWAYS wearing them lol and get so sick of explaining to people that they’re called SUNglasses not HEATglasses and therefore no it doesn’t have to be fuckin July to be wearing them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I like cuddling, both dog and man. Plus, clothes can be discarded.
Good choice!

Mine

Love the joggers. Love he looks like OH JG.

tumblr_0a99f3f28048bac348b5359fe616131d_a9184f2b_640.jpg

Second place.

He's just perfect here, too perfect. The other one is more him.

81.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a very fussy baby and don’t like sun in my eyes so I’m ALWAYS wearing them lol and get so sick of explaining to people that they’re called SUNglasses not HEATglasses and therefore no it doesn’t have to be fuckin July to be wearing them
Yes son, I have a pair in every bag just in case. l wear my sunnies all year round, doesn't need to be sunny, just bright. We will not be dictated to by a calendar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.