Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very quiet in here, has everyone flown to Mykonos 😂
I think Fern and Harry’s wedding is this weekend, they have some pictures on other people stories.
So maybe another appearance by the drunken wedding crasher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Manifesting Jack and John catching up over a cabernet and a selection of cheeses, whilst the Maguires have a punch up in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Manifesting Jack and John catching up over a cabernet and a selection of cheeses, whilst the Maguires have a punch up in the background
When you say selection of cheese, you mean a cheese string and a dairy Lea dunker don’t you ? Not sure abe could cope with more than that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how’s everyone’s day going? Careless Whisper just came on shuffle at work and I zoned out for most of it imagining slow dancing with Abe.. I’m not in sound mind.. declining daily, possibly hourly x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
how’s everyone’s day going? Careless Whisper just came on shuffle at work and I zoned out for most of it imagining slow dancing with Abe.. I’m not in sound mind.. declining daily, possibly hourly x
Well I’m going on an extended lunch break in 30 minutes.
With no Abe updates, I’m just going to have to read OH from the beginning again 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just got on a 3 hour train journey, surrounded by a stag group 😫 going to make them feel inferior by scrolling through Abe photos the whole time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has already been posted but not had chance to read the thread from where I left off but may want to check out the follow the fish DJ he has post a video and JG is in it!
It’s not much more than that photo to be honest, dec makes an appearance though, always close by somewhere stalking around 😱

• Haha
And a tube of primula
god I used to feckin love Primula. Would succ it straight out of the tube 🤤
Abe - call me 🤳

hahahah you are never gonna dance again 😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes they still do it with milka. Going to put it in all of his orifices and use him like a piece of toast
My husband wouldn't let me buy this in Tescos even though it was on Clubcard price :cry: not sure what you would eat it with though (other than directly off of Abe, clearly)

• Haha
  • Sad
That scared me to death I had to think about getting a life for an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.