Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats wrong with Scotland? 😂 You have square sausage and potato scones 🤤

Where are you from on you census? 😂
It's cold and grey and unpatriotic and the footballers are all mingers.

On my census I said I identified as English 🤣

I do like a square sausage roll with cheese and fried onions, don't knock it until you've tried it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I do like a square sausage roll with cheese and fried onions, don't knock it until you've tried it though.

But you also have Richard Madden and tablet

• Heart
I love in that photo how he looks like he's just about to start stamping his feet and burst into song.

• Heart

You wouldn’t feel unpatriotic if you went in the shed at the end of my garden 😂

Can you identify as English? Is your family english?

I’d try anything with a square sausage in it…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You wouldn’t feel unpatriotic if you went in the shed at the end of my garden 😂

Can you identify as English? Is your family english?

I’d try anything with a square sausage in it…
Jack's now working out how he inserts said square sausage and thinking you're probably best off with a good old Richmond's.

No-one in my family is English :oops: I'm not sure if the Scottish government can take any action against me for my choice, what's the worst auld Nicola can do!? Chuck me out?! I'll go live with with one of my Tattlers ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jack's now working out how he inserts said square sausage and thinking you're probably best off with a good old Richmond's.

No-one in my family is English :oops: I'm not sure if the Scottish government can take any action against me for my choice, what's the worst auld Nicola can do!? Chuck me out?! I'll go live with with one of my Tattlers ❤
They might be a little baffled why you put it though 😂 Have you ever lived in England for uni or whatever?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
has anyone ever been with a bit of a rocket lolly willy? Like small bellend but a little wider at the base? I had a really good time with one for a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.