Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conor Hourihane
OK, I’ll pretend I know him.

Look at him in his toddler clothes and trainers. Bet he wanted to go in his blue Gucci swim shorts and Sash said no but had to relent on the trainers.

OK I admit he looks really hot 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't like what he's wearing, but that's okay, because he doesn't dress for me.

If I was there, I'd be telling Ginny he looked nice. Then he'd reply in his Scottish accent and I'd take back everything I'd just said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Look at him in his toddler clothes and trainers. Bet he wanted to go in his blue Gucci swim shorts and Sash said no but had to relent on the trainers.

Grateful he didn't go for sockless loafers like the others 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4

They're big buds :)
gettyimages-1179184102-612x612.jpg
DVDAY5GXcAAHaJP.jpg_large.jpg
3809.jpg
6162b49888258d1ed1e18f365affb71a.jpg
skysports-conor-hourihane-jack_4989967.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't like what he's wearing, but that's okay, because he doesn't dress for me.

If I was there, I'd be telling Ginny he looked nice. Then he'd reply in his Scottish accent and I'd take back everything I'd just said.
Aren’t you… Scottish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.