Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went for a rocket lolly (bit small) with a tip as pink as Jack’s after a rough shag, and the base as blue as my ovaries.

Serious question: does this level of feralness need to be declared to some sort of authority? I’m actually worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Went for a rocket lolly (bit small) with a tip as pink as Jack’s after a rough shag, and the base as blue as my ovaries.

Serious question: does this level of feralness need to be declared to some sort of authority? I’m actually worried.
The WAG thread has already reported us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a icelolly question. Does everybody bite there icelolly/icecream or do they lick??
I bite them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a icelolly question. Does everybody bite there icelolly/icecream or do they lick??
I bite them
I had to really think about it… like I’m envisioning myself eating one in my head, I think I’m a bit of both you know… some licking a little nibble here and there 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bite them
Bite straight in, no bleeping about

this is incredibly outing but I think that ship has probably sailed. My front teeth are a bridge because they were knocked out when I was little. So can bite in to anything cold and I can't feel it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh with a magnum… do you eat the chocolate as you go… or do you eat it all off and then go in on the ice cream?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think I’d bite even if my teeth let me. Do you not like to let it melt a bit before it goes in your mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.