Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. If I ever meet him in real life I'm going to be genuinely tongue tied and flustered.
I think he'd be so lovely to meet. He'd make you feel so at ease. Such a babe.

I dunno what's got in to me this week. I've been so nice to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Always had his sunglasses, even in the dark 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is what I need to see, unseens. I’m still slightly broken from all the holiday binge drinking I’ve done, the on hold update has helped but need to see more Jack. Surely Sash is due a ‘photo dump’

I’m also sat here in sunglasses even though it’s dull and hot, think I have it the wrong way round 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Right girls I've just come across 2 insta pages . @jackgrealishv and @@sashasbeaut. I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣 clearly teenagers pretending to be them both . Have a read 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he's got a different suit for the Maguire wedding or just a different shirt. Or even worse, wear entirely the same thing.

One of my friends and his husband have a grey suit and a navy suit for weddings, and if they have two weddings in close proximity they'll each wear their own suit for one and then just swap eachothers jackets for the next 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've hear Voulez Vous twice today , now all I can picture is him hip thrusting 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes son, I have a pair in every bag just in case. l wear my sunnies all year round, doesn't need to be sunny, just bright. We will not be dictated to by a calendar
I'm with you, one of my pairs of glasses is actually reactions lenses and they change all year round so obviously the eye god's deem them necessary

Reactions: 2
this is my photo of choice I think, 12 words is HARD

baby curtains, nips, eyes, chains on skin, adorable smile, abs, snail, jaw
867C998E-6514-452D-8EF6-6A3D17B33232.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Damn the close up of bae that DR is getting… deffo going in his wank bank ain’t it
A67157DC-0FAF-4628-BA49-1FFC3F9BEFA3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right girls I've just come across 2 insta pages . @jackgrealishv and @@sashasbeaut. I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣 clearly teenagers pretending to be them both . Have a read 🤣🤣🤣
What the hell 😂😂😂

‘My lice - I’ll never leave ur hair alone’

🥦 - here’s some broccoli for you’
‘C’mere let me feed you’

‘You excited my third leg’

🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Johns going to be very sad with Abe, Kalvin will be flavour of the month for a while.
He’s not going to get his full attention 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.