Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
sasha seems like she would have a pad for you in the club bathroom or tell you you still have the tag on your dress 💕 as much as i want her man i want her too <33 rim me pls sash x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Violetroselily

VIP Member
This guy is on his holibobs in Greece. I thought relaxing was meant to make you look younger 😳 homeboy looks about 53 here

Screenshot_20220620-161136_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Srsly the prada jimjam top is a dream.

I can just picture Abe sat on his hotel balcony in Sicily, drinking a coffee and reading the morning paper with a pastry

Screenshot_20220620-213403_Instagram.jpg

Obviously JG, Grealo or JDot do not feature in this vision

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

333149O

VIP Member
I actually think Sasha is well fit, dunno my sexuality if I’m honest but as Grealo would say: I’d fuck

• Heart
  • Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I’m so weak for jdot 😭 I love Jack but I’d probs cheat on him with jdot. Grealo can fuck right off though*. I can’t picture JG, I’m awaiting illustrations for each alter ego

*would still probably fuck

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Just thought I’d share this important health warning with you all. Don’t do it bro. I’ve not read the article so not sure what it says about ginger up your arse in hot weather, but I’m guessing it’s not advised. Stay safe.

1655900814470.jpeg

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Truly glad I don't like bananas.

The smell 🤮
You know what right, I was sat with my boss a few weeks back and I was starving so I asked if it was alright if I eat my banana bc obvs some people hate the smell of them and she looked at me like I was mental and was like ‘yeah that’s fine’ sorry that’s such a boring story but I’ve typed it out now so enjoy

• Haha
Reactions: 14

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Jack P Grealish - LOML / wins the elderly and kids round in a heartbeat.
Image_1.jpeg

Image_2.jpeg

JG10 - Baller ⚽ / happy little puppy / sometimes and abit mouthy.

Image_4.jpeg

JG - the boyfriend that’s abit of a flirt, but it’s okay cos he’s a charming bastard.

Image_5.jpeg

Image_6.jpeg

JDOT - His true self aka live streams with sudden endings, a joker, just a joy to be around.

1655726752327.png

Grealo - Party Boy, the Pitbull of our generation. (See also: Mr Worldwide) (but not worldwide)

Image_10.jpeg

Abe - Little. Gucci. Shit.

1655726819188.png

I’d shag all of them and I hate myself for it. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
(also can’t assume that Abe would be able to get any sort of rock on in that last pic)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14