Jack Grealish #51 Next stop...HoliBae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys omg if we are talking about babies and Jack… After I met Jack I was breathing VERY heavily and security looked at me and said: don’t breathe like that! You’re not pregnant yet! And my friend replied with: wouldn’t have taken her long with Jack looking at her😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
People often think my NK is my kid… she’s almost 11 and looks her age and I get ID checked for a scratch card so it’s not that I look older..,, I’d have been 13 at conception 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had twins at 22 after being told I would struggle to conceive. Completely panicked 4 years later when I fell pregnant with my youngest in case it was more twins 🤣 had to have a scan at 6 weeks just to clarify it was just one baby.

the lack of holiday content is killing me .. show us ya stubbly snail trail ya crazy hat wearing bastard 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone please make the new thread so we can talk about how John Stones is the fittest man to ever walk the planet.

This took every thing I have to even have the ability to type this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone please make the new thread so we can talk about how John Stones is the fittest man to ever walk the planet.

This took every I have to even have the ability to type this.
I’m sure there’s a thread for doing just that somewhere…

Here is where we strictly just talk about Jack Grealish.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.