Jack Grealish #51 Next stop...HoliBae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why is his name so different though? Has he ever asked them? I mean baring in the mind the age gap when Kiera came along did he ask why out of the four he was the only non K? Did they name Hollie so he wasn't left out? But why Hollie not Holly (bugs me that her name is often printed the wrong spelling)

Kiera is a pretty normal name, but Kevan and keelan?
Kevan sounds like they totally just mashed their own names up. Bet he's 'little Kev' at home too, poor bloke.

Does anyone else also ever think jack is also textbook middle child? 😂
100% wild middle child… I feel aligned with him in this sense.

Reactions: 2
But why is his name so different though? Has he ever asked them? I mean baring in the mind the age gap when Kiera came along did he ask why out of the four he was the only non K? Did they name Hollie so he wasn't left out? But why Hollie not Holly (bugs me that her name is often printed the wrong spelling)

Kiera is a pretty normal name, but Kevan and keelan?
Kevan sounds like they totally just mashed their own names up. Bet he's 'little Kev' at home too, poor bloke.

Does anyone else also ever think jack is also textbook middle child? 😂
I actually know a couple of people who have done this to make a "unique" name 🤢

It just makes me think of Bev and Ron in Brookie naming their house Casa Bevron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually know a couple of people who have done this to make a "unique" name 🤢

It just makes me think of Bev and Ron in Brookie naming their house Casa Bevron
The best reference you've ever made.

You were far too young to be watching btw.

• Haha
My theory is that Kevan got his name because Big Kev is that kind of bloke. Jack is Jack because it was just a popular name that they liked. Keelan was quite trendy around that time and possibly Kiera is in honour of him. Hollie was also just popular around that time. Tbh, it’s only really Kevan’s name that stands out as not belonging to that time period.

A cursory Google tells me that Kevan is actually a real name with Irish heritage. Kiera obv also very Irish, and Keelan.

Reactions: 1
My theory is that Kevan got his name because Big Kev is that kind of bloke. Jack is Jack because it was just a popular name that they liked. Keelan was quite trendy around that time and possibly Kiera is in honour of him. Hollie was also just popular around that time. Tbh, it’s only really Kevan’s name that stands out as not belonging to that time period.
Yeah do you know what, I can't cast any shade over kaz and kev. As a mum I can't even comprehend what they have gone through. But as a mum of a child with complex special needs I appreciate that she has had to definitely dig deep at times - and that they have still turned out the kids to be as well brought up and loving and family orientated as they obviously are is just extremely humbling.
And actually the fact that Jack does so much of what he does for families having a hard time because that was his family growing up......
It's pretty bleeping special because it's bleeping hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.