Jack Grealish #51 Next stop...HoliBae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s head is massive isn’t it really. Sorry just looking at these vegas pics hahaha. He knows it tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they are g/g or b/b… how did you tell them apart?

if they weren’t just ignore the question 😂

we had twin girls at the nursery I worked at and I wasn’t allowed to be there key person because I was told I’d never call them the right names 🙃 think this says more about me then anything ever could

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I had twins with Ruben they’d just be called Ruby and Ruben. That would be so confusing 🤯

I’ll stick with Jack, Jaby and Ruck are already growing on me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly, if I had twins I'd be saying 'this is not what I ordered' and leaving one at the hospital.

When there's a 50/50 choice I always end up picking the wrong one, so inevitably the one I'll keep would be the devil child.

• Haha
If they are g/g or b/b… how did you tell them apart?

if they weren’t just ignore the question 😂

we had twin girls at the nursery I worked at and I wasn’t allowed to be there key person because I was told I’d never call them the right names 🙃
They’re b/g, but that never stopped people asking me if they were identical 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack, for the love of God, can you please do something sexy.

My legs are now firmly clamped shut through fear of having to birth a child, or two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Best comment I ever had was when I was out with them when they were a few months old. Ruck has always been v good looking, even if I do say so myself. I was obviously absolutely wrecked because I hadn’t slept for months. This woman stops me, as almost everyone does when you’re walking in public with twins, stares in the pram, stares back at me, then says “bet his dad’s really good looking isn’t he?” Cheeky bleeping witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if me and trent had a kid id be awful and give it a triple barowled (dno how to spell it) surname to be a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Best comment I ever had was when I was out with them when they were a few months old. Ruck has always been v good looking, even if I do say so myself. I was obviously absolutely wrecked because I hadn’t slept for months. This woman stops me, as almost everyone does when you’re walking in public with twins, stares in the pram, stares back at me, then says “bet his dad’s really good looking isn’t he?” Cheeky bleeping witch.
Did they father one each?!

4E8281C7-7D6A-4787-9AAA-C87EE3B3CC16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Well, it is Jack, so they might be onto something here...

JK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did you reply? 😂

The audacity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.