Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known villa do such a public training session it all seems so very odd to me, allowing the public so close to ask questions etc it doesnโ€™t seem right to me you arenโ€™t allowed in bodymoor anymore to watch training yet this looks like itโ€™s been encouraged

Reactions: 2
There were a couple of interesting posts on Wags thread last night about the Sun story and timing.

Perhaps that Sashaโ€™s comments were intentionally put out now to cover up a bigger one??? Right now the focus should be on clubs and football
It is slightly odd timing.

And yes, of course it can be explained away but one story put out to stop another being reported is *so* common.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 11
He seems to have really aged only recently which is a good thing because the photos of him with him looking like a little chav with helmet hair really give me the ick. The floppy hair and beard is everything!!
Imagine him in another 5 years ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Reactions: 1
There were a couple of interesting posts on Wags thread last night about the Sun story and timing.

Perhaps that Sashaโ€™s comments were intentionally put out now to cover up a bigger one??? Right now the focus should be on clubs and football
It is slightly odd timing.

And yes, of course it can be explained away but one story put out to stop another being reported is *so* common.

Just a thought.
Absolutely, this is what the media do, they are very clever!

Typical

I think Sasha thought its a good time to announce what she did as rn the bigger picture is on the transfer.

Of for his medical ? I feel like if he only had blisters he would still sit their and watch

Had a dream he kept flirting with me at an event and calling me โ€˜prettyโ€™ like when he was talking about Rihanna๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญmy first thought in the dream was that I needed to document it on tattle ffs I thought I was getting over this man in time for his potential move to my rival club but evidently not x

update: just told my bf and heโ€™s playing Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.