Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like if she wanted that she could have done it at any point in the previous ten years. It's out there now so she's acknowledged it and I read it as defending herself against the trolls. They don't seem to have courted the media previously, maybe its to try and get a handle on things as there's so much interest. Just my thoughts. Think she's damned if she does dammed if she doesn't really.
Nobody knew he was until a month ago! She was shtum about it but Now the sudden media interest and she’s happy outing it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Nobody knew he was until a month ago! She was shtum about it but Now the sudden media interest and she’s happy outing it 🤣
In her youtube video it seemed like she was surprised that people found out about them....like your boyfriend was in the England squad and you were sat with all the other wags/family in a Grealish shirt, did she really think they would not notice her lol.😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of ALL the photos there are of Sasha …. They use that still from one of her videos :oops: :LOL:
I think she’s going to enjoy the fame tbh. She’s been desperate to be outed publicly as Jacks WAG.

Reactions: 8
Another day and still no closer to know whether he’ll be a City player soon. I honestly can’t take this 😭 it will kill me if he ends up staying at Villa then signing for United in the future!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Another day and still no closer to know whether he’ll be a City player soon. I honestly can’t take this 😭 it will kill me if he ends up staying at Villa then signing for United in the future!!
Noo that will be the best for everybody 🤣🤣. I must admit it really is taking so long like bloody get it sorted so we can move on and just be happy with more training pictures.

Reactions: 1
Ah he looks so cute with his backpack :love: God can you imagine your first day back at work after 3 weeks holiday and people wanting to talk to you. I'd be fuming!

Reactions: 5

Some awful people out there. Social media companies should be helping tracking them down so the police can deal with them.
I must admit I'm quite shocked with the article I really thought they would of used the normal he needs to be SINGLE she's a secret weapon crap @jade1818 🤣

But yeah why in the hell haven't they also looked into the comments and sent them to the police or something. No one deserves to have the hate comments

She loves it! I got an air of smugness from her yt video (don’t blame her tbh) but of course doesnt mean she deserves death threats

Reactions: 12
I must admit I'm quite shocked with the article I really thought they would of used the normal he needs to be SINGLE she's a secret weapon crap @jade1818 🤣

But yeah why in the hell haven't they also looked into the comments and sent them to the police or something. No one deserves to have the hate comments
that’s the most important part lol probably the first article where it hasn’t been said

I’m literally clutching at straws here but Jacks liked Kevin de Bruynes latest pre season training post on Instagram, so hopefully this means he’s signing 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m literally clutching at straws here but Jacks liked Kevin de Bruynes latest pre season training post on Instagram, so hopefully this means he’s signing 😂
Haha I counter that with he has liked harry Maguires post as well. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Can’t stop thinking about how sad he looked after today’s training sesh! Defo looked like he’d maybe even been crying. Must be so torn between his head (Man City means trophies, working with his fave players, an amazing coach, new experiences), and his heart (staying at his childhood club, being captain, leading a team to potential iconic legacy). No wonder it’s taking ages for the news to break! He’s probably still undecided.

Come to us Jack - we’ll comfort you!!

I can’t keep up here so my apologies for being late to the party, but just saw the stories by a certain cleaning “influencer” who got a photo with him and then got all giddy stalking him from their hotel window and called herself Mrs Grealish etc. We’d never behave that way 😂 has this been discussed?

• Sick
awww don’t anywhere but united 🤮

• Haha
Surely we’re getting some answers today

This is how I feel after yesterday alone:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.