Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Can They Offer A Contract Or Discuss Money With A Player That Has A Contract With Another Club?

Isn't That What They Call Tapping Up?
like i said, it’s just what i’ve read. not sure how much truth is in that. that’s how the transfer window works, it’s only tapping up if they do it underhanded and go to the player or their reps; they have to go straight to the club. which is what’s happened in this situation.

by the sounds of it, city and villa have been in contact before an offer was put on the table. i reckon they have discussed it for months now. this won’t be new

This may have been mentioned already this thread moves faaaaast 🤣 Sasha just posted a YT video confirming their relationship but saying she doesn’t want it on her social media, although she did say “maybe one day” he’ll appear 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This may have been mentioned already this thread moves faaaaast 🤣 Sasha just posted a YT video confirming their relationship but saying she doesn’t want it on her social media, although she did say “maybe one day” he’ll appear 😛
of I go to watch 😂😂

Reactions: 1
On another note why would the owners be flying out if he's staying....
But if he was staying why would he feel the need to come all this way? Is this even true though, it hasn’t actually been confirmed by anyone the only people I’ve seen say it are fan accounts on Twitter with no source. Also wouldn’t he have to isolate after coming in form America?

But if he was staying why would he feel the need to come all this way? Is this even true though, it hasn’t actually been confirmed by anyone the only people I’ve seen say it are fan accounts on Twitter with no source. Also wouldn’t he have to isolate after coming in form America?
Yeah I mean this could all be done virtually so makes no sense both economically and financially

The fact even she used the word secret says a lot in my eyes. And I know she said maybe one day but she didn't sound sure so bet that's never gonna happen.

Reactions: 5
1 I’m surprised to he let her post that
2 yes we all know who your boyfriend is but his the one who wants to act single
3 she must of reapeated her self so many times as why she don’t understand it
4 nothings ever going to private anymore

The fact even she used the word secret says a lot in my eyes. And I know she said maybe one day but she didn't sound sure so bet that's never gonna happen.
I don’t think about it either I’m surprised Jack ain’t done one but oh yeah we have to remember his single 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Im Surprised she even said anything. He must know something needed to be said that's why she did.

Im Surprised she even said anything. He must know something needed to be said that's why she did.
but he should say it to ashis the reason she’s getting all the abuse ? Like put a post or something don’t let your girlfriend sit their and take all the tit

Like why anyone would judge her on her appearance is just beyond me cause she’s absolutely beautiful

Reactions: 6

I don’t think about it either I’m surprised Jack ain’t done one but oh yeah we have to remember his single 😂😂😂
Haha think is even with this video he is still gonna pull because girls won't care.

Honestly I just would not any part of that lifestyle. Hats off to her for keeping it private and going about her own business. They don't owe anybody anything.

Reactions: 8
I think I may have to come off this thread as my obsession seems to be getting worse
I’ve now created a separate album on my phone of photos of jack. It has 56 photos in!!!!

this can’t be normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just tried to watch her video but it just seems like she was bragging to much and kept repeating the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s seems lovely though, just couldn’t watch it 🙃 - and if she’s getting abuse Jack needs to speak up and stick up for his girlfriend.

Reactions: 6
but he should say it to ashis the reason she’s getting all the abuse ? Like put a post or something don’t let your girlfriend sit their and take all the tit

Like why anyone would judge her on her appearance is just beyond me cause she’s absolutely beautiful
Of course he should we all know that but it's not gonna happen because he don't care or that's how it looks for sure. How can you let your gf get that amount of hate and not say anything.

When she said it about me and my channel like not anymore it is.

Thing is people are cruel and it's not right the amount of hate she's getting.

Thing is jack is still gonna pull who ever he wants and even when people show her proof she's gonna ignore it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.