Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in him wearing shorts?
might aswell just run around in his white Calvin kleins….
All I keep picturing in my head is his dangly bits just bouncing around when he’s running…🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I keep picturing in my head is his dangly bits just bouncing around when he’s running…🤤🤤
same that’s why I love it when his shorts are up and he runs about. 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
Yes please but can they be white and can it rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes sense now that he and Sasha weren’t together in those photos yesterday she’s prob back in brum he’s gone to London to meet the team ?

Reactions: 4
He looks very relaxed for someone with all this publicity surrounding him doesnt he?

Last edited:
The video won't open for me on twitter, can anyone share it on here so I don't have to open it?

He looks unreal in that new gear 🔥

duck me did he leave his tan back on the private jet?!

for someone who’s been away for 3 weeks he looks pale 🤣

He looks very relaxed for someone with all this publicity surrounding him does he?
looks hungover to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Me, a non-football fan, is looking up my local (non-glam London) team's fixtures........ What has happened to me???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m London too and they’re saying it’s somewhere in Teddington for team training/building! How did these fans know this was going to happen?? Would’ve loved to have sauntered down there today!! 😭

I’m London too and they’re saying it’s somewhere in Teddington for team training/building! How did these fans know this was going to happen?? Would’ve loved to have sauntered down there today!! 😭
If they're in Richmond Park I swear I will camp out there tonight!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.