Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
if you haven't signed up for the supporters club then I would recommend it if you want tickets - means you can get tickets in the 2nd sales window before they go on general release. and don't be sad if you don't get them for the andorra game - they have two more qualifying games at wembley this year - hungary in october and albania in nov. tickets for both haven't gone up for sale yet!

albania will be their last game at wembley for a while so imagine the atmosphere there will be intense
Oh Thankyou I didn’t know that will definitely try for November if I don’t Tver them this time

SuperNurse

The video won't open for me on twitter, can anyone share it on here so I don't have to open it?

He looks unreal in that new gear 🔥

BDY_97

VIP Member
On another note why would the owners be flying out if he's staying....
But if he was staying why would he feel the need to come all this way? Is this even true though, it hasn’t actually been confirmed by anyone the only people I’ve seen say it are fan accounts on Twitter with no source. Also wouldn’t he have to isolate after coming in form America?

anon12

Chatty Member
If he moves will he still get picked for the England World Cup squad?

Assuming its the same as the euro squad?

Timefortea93

VIP Member
oh lol must've misheard re the headband.

nah not short tempered just fed up a bit? he must be getting so much abuse from the fans atm who are panicking he may move. he's their golden boy and has been idolised for a while; must be a shock for him to see them turn on him so much.

i got annoyed just watching the video so god knows how he must feel
Yeah that whole video was not nice to watch. He must be so fed up I mean we sre so imagine how it is for him.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Tbh wish he woildn

Well their is that he will end up getting someone pregnant or something
I mean it's very true. You never know what he would be like if he did would he pay them off or something you just never know.

Screenshot_20210803-132131_Instagram.jpg

No idea If true but fingers crossed

Another one, hiked up shorts as alwaysView attachment 691859
Just watched her stories. She was so excited! Think she could genuinely be one of us! She made a reel about Jack and the ‘name something you might hurt yourself riding on’ Now who else London based is calling in sick tomorrow to head over to The Lensbury???? Need to work out how to sell this little day trip out to the kids!! 😂