Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
not so much grealish related but anyone seen maddisons comment on the kyle walker post seems like theres an inside joke,,,,,, although i maybe over analysing.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I’m London too and they’re saying it’s somewhere in Teddington for team training/building! How did these fans know this was going to happen?? Would’ve loved to have sauntered down there today!! 😭
If they're in Richmond Park I swear I will camp out there tonight!!!!

jade1818

VIP Member
I don’t mean Jack told her at the training ground that he was leaving, obviously he wouldn’t. but the club have messaged her to delete the video, must be a reason why
I reckon because people pestered him about the transfer

Like we could all speculate till the cows come home but we’ve just go to wait till him or villa announce it

jade1818

VIP Member
Tbh wish he woildn
No your right stuff like this he knows what to do and with how big he has got he must know even more he has to do it on the down low. I dont even think it's it's sasha sake I bet its for him and so he don't look so bad
Well their is that he will end up getting someone pregnant or something

anon12

Chatty Member
They can't be in the hotel grounds because that would be private property and fans could be kept out. It must be a public park, which is really....odd
I think its a members club so only members have access to the grounds

jade1818

VIP Member
Of course he should we all know that but it's not gonna happen because he don't care or that's how it looks for sure. How can you let your gf get that amount of hate and not say anything.

When she said it about me and my channel like not anymore it is.

Thing is people are cruel and it's not right the amount of hate she's getting.

Thing is jack is still gonna pull who ever he wants and even when people show her proof she's gonna ignore it.
she can keep it about her much as she likes but it’s not about her anymore people wanna see her and jack as a couple nothings private now course he his his a typical jack the lad he has girls falling for him

anon12

Chatty Member
oh lol must've misheard re the headband.

nah not short tempered just fed up a bit? he must be getting so much abuse from the fans atm who are panicking he may move. he's their golden boy and has been idolised for a while; must be a shock for him to see them turn on him so much.

i got annoyed just watching the video so god knows how he must feel
Deffo seems off