Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12

Chatty Member
I thought I was the only one who was thinking this.. she gives me rude “ I’m better than you vibes”
Am I the only one who thinks she seems genuine and not fake. I mean comparing her to the kardasians for example

I don’t think they can be about Jack unless she’s 27? (She doesn’t look it). She said she met him when she was 2016 🧐
Think they got together at 15? So would have been 2011ish?

loveheartlipsxo

I think Sasha unarchived a bunch of photos on her ig. Either that or I’m not a very good stalker lol but I had a look yesterday and noticed many photos I hadn’t seen before. Wonder why she even archived them in the first place if she did.
She’s done the same with YouTube

anon12

Chatty Member
personally feel it’s all a PR stunt. he’s going and he’s out training to show there’s no hard feelings between him and the management. think the chats he’s been having with lange in public are to show the fans they’ve done everything they could to keep him. i think we’ll find out news this evening.
I cant deal with this

anon12

Chatty Member
That video was so uncomfortable to watch. That guy in the background hounding him was out of order. I’m still really undecided though as to whether or not he’s going to come to us. And Does anybody know who the man is that’s been with him all morning at training and when he was taking pics with fans?
Security?

AV shared training pics on their socials

anon12

Chatty Member
Jack looks so fed up today in most of these pictures, I actually feel sorry for him. I’m surprised they’re training somewhere so publicly with all of this speculation going on

If he was staying at Villa with no question then they would have said something by now surely...

If he was staying at Villa with no question then they would have said something by now surely...
They may be using him to get to Kane. I honestly think his head has been turned just hope I'm wrong