Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I don’t mean Jack told her at the training ground that he was leaving, obviously he wouldn’t. but the club have messaged her to delete the video, must be a reason why

Kelly112330

Are they comfy?

Yeah I reckon it will be next week. I bet today he is just talking with his manager and going over everything.
Tbh I haven’t even tried them on they’re sitting in the box still under my bed till I get my fitted wardrobes built but I do have many pairs of dunk lows and they’re all comfy. I buy trainers all the time cause I collect them but I only ever stick to wearing airforces or Max’s 😂😂

lalalanded

VIP Member
I can’t believe he hasn’t said one thing if that was my man I would want him to say something show he cared a little bit i feel for her I really do , getting death threats and him going to Mykonos with the lads like who does that
A fuckboi 🥴 *allegedly*

BDY_97

VIP Member
But technically he doesn’t have to “re-sign” because he is signed to them for another 4 years. Isn’t he only like 10/11 months into his current contract which is for 5 years.

An addendum re: money potentially?
So if he doesn’t have to resign it should be happening even quicker then if he is staying? All of these talks, meetings etc are clearly happening for a reason which is he wants to go. And if he is getting a new contract I’m pretty sure they would have had it all prepared and ready for him coming back from the euros, he’s been back training for 3 days now and nothing

anon12

Chatty Member
I don’t mean Jack told her at the training ground that he was leaving, obviously he wouldn’t. but the club have messaged her to delete the video, must be a reason why
Where did you hear this?

I doubt anything will be announced today

anon12

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thinks their dragging this on?

Someone needs to get to the training ground ASAP 😂