Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I think he’s just especially nice to the new ones, that’ll be all it is (raging with jealousy right now).

1654281539524.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Violetroselily

VIP Member
JS' looks like yet another long lost piercing.

I hate outies too. I think it's because I have an innie and when I discovered that not everyone was the same my mind was blown.

Also, Adam Lallana was so fit. I was all about him during Euros in 2016.
Jesus CHRIST 🥵

7-9.png

• Heart
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
Always keep the fruit in the pimms. Do we think bae likes pimms? Nice and fruity for him

Yes to tomatoes in salad

No idea what my TV volume is on

Yes to ketchup in fridge, as with all condiments

I have been reflecting on my hair choices and would like to provide more supportive evidence for the gelmet because I think it gets overlooked

This is the kind of hairstyle that the pricks at work might have. I can't hate it.

View attachment 1312275
View attachment 1312276
View attachment 1312277
View attachment 1312278

View attachment 1312288
View attachment 1312296
View attachment 1312298
I think it might be my favourite to look at, he looks so fit, but you wouldn't want to touch it would you?! I don't like sticky hands. Like if I worked with him I'd be thirsting over him with that hair and if he ever wore it differently I'd be crying, but I don't think I'd want my boyfriend to have it like that.

I am more confused than ever because I think I like this best and I don't know where it fits. Is it curtains?! Is it loosely slicked back!?

53.jpg

Also love this

64.gif

Maybe I just like that he has hair that you can, to quote Aaron Ramsdale, 'Do anything with'.

Because also weak for headband.

178.jpeg

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
What if Grealish Rebecca is......Skye Grealish's account?!? And she's actually holding a selfie stick in this photo.

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i’m sad that i might have the ick 😔 hoping it’s temporary and i will soon be gagging to sit on him again

• Sad

Kakan

Chatty Member
Also I’ve never heard a bloke call anyone bro, broski irl…
Hear bror brorsan bro all the time in my country thats like broski bruvva bro. Even when a guy in Swedish Ex on the beach had sex with a woman he was like Oh bro this feels so nice broski. The woman was not impressed with the pillow talk to put it mildly. 😂

I call my boss Quadruple. Hi's a Liverpoolfan and I have great sense of humor. 🤣 Everybody at work knowing anything about football think it's fun except for the Liverpoolfans, they clearly got no humor at all. Also good lesson for them, don't start bragging about winning four titles in advance, reality might hit hard. :cool:

Also HAIRGATE: I like curtains not to much products because might be greasy on my pillow case and not nice to mess around with. Them Astar sucks shaving too much on the sides also can't color. They can not be trusted with baes hair. I need to send a memo about this, unclear to whom but maybe to the international court of justice in the Hauge because baes hair not looking good kind of offends my human rights. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
It's 27 degrees in Budapest.

He's gonna regret having to lug that coat around with him.

• Haha