Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I feel like Ruben might be the new Hendo. He could sort this shit show out better than me even though English isn’t his first language. Hendo might be permanently binned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Very late to the party as I had to work on platty joobz day (how rude) and then pack my suitcase for holiday in a few days 🥳

But for the record I would gladly shag slabhead. I've got a soft spot for that boy.

1. Jacky (obvs)
2. Slabhead
3. Pickers
4. John Stones
5. Mason Mount

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Oh, diabolical!

I'll take....

Mount over Rice. Doesn't do much for me but seems marginally less likely to call me bro during or fist-bump me afterwards.

Bowen over Gallagher, because Gallagher gives me a difficult to define and probably unreasonable ick. Bowen has an unfortunate hairstyle and a neck almost as wide as his head, but nice eyes and a good arse and doesn't provoke the low-level inexplicable rage that Gallagher does. I think we'd have a nice time.

Walker over Kane. This was a difficult one and I've gone for the thick-necked one again. Utimately I think Kyle is straight to it, a wild ride, then he pays me we happily go off in our separate directions once I am able to walk. Whereas Harry may not be able to get an erection without a close personal connection, and not only do I not have time for that but his total lack of sauce makes me think I'd struggle to muster much enthusiasm either.

Trippier over Maguire. Neither of them are conventionally attractive and Trips' height is potentially a sticking point but I feel like Maguire has Kane levels of blandness and a nose/mouth expression that looks like he's always a little bit disgusted, like there's a bad smell, which would be terrible for my self-esteem, whereas Trippier seems sensible and friendly and would be a bit of a laugh. And for a little personality I'm willing to go with the short man.

And then I'll have both Jack and John, please. Separately and/or together.
I love how much thought has gone into this. I just closed my eyes and ploughed through them, dreaming of the braid as I did.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
He's obviously upset John again because he doesn't have the bottle to tell Declan to piss off.

• Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Well that has to be from his or her private account surely. The shit roots would suggest this is from just before this England camp?

Who are you???
Was he wearing that on Monday under his puffa?! Did he smuggle Skye in his case and that's why he's huffy today because he got caught and she's been sent home!?

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Also very supportive of the half curtain in Saint Tropez.

I think he's just fit isn't he? Every which way.
Next thread title.

I am glad that he'll never be my boyfriend though, because sack that waiting for him to get ready to go anywhere.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Also how nice did mason look at the euros. He’s literally not looked this good since !!! What is it ? I don’t find him good looking normally but at the euros I’d have done any of the team 😂😂😂
Success looks good on people doesn't it? I think it's easy to be drawn to happy people, and obv we saw so much of them celebrating and doing well

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I am still catching up on all your reactions to the arrivals video. I LIVE for these! I love judging the guys on how polite they are. I swear they know we’re watching and judging. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Don’t troll us Bae. Sat there with your legs crossed and your socks like that, and your foot like that, thinking we’ll still shag you. We will.

1654088279988.jpeg

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Look how the little lamb needed Deano to add some squash to his water because he doesn't like it plain me too bab I don't drink water
He’ll be alright with me, I already have one fussy child who I need to carry around one of those little squirty juice bottles for to add to water wherever we go.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
all this has done is make me appreciate all over again - and even more - how gloriously fit bae is, no matter how nice HK’s nips are.

It’s a shock to the system looking at photos of HK then JG, like I think it’s actually dangerous to transition between the two too quickly. I feel lightheaded.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
sfsfs sdfsdfsd jsdfksj you're so right!

He is everything I hate in these photos, especially this one. Yet I've never wanted him to ruin my life more. Here for Fuck Boy John.

View attachment 1313901
Fuck Boy John would absolutely destroy me.

See, with Jack, I'd go into it expecting him to be a fuck boy. So I'd be a bit amused and cynical and then nicely surprised when he was a sweetheart.

But with John, I would be classic denial - yeah, sometimes he seems a bit fuck boy ish, but he's not really, is he - and I'd keep waiting for him to be nice, assuming every little fuck boy thing was out of character and sooner or later he'd be his real self.

• Heart