Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks gorgeous, love his his there. Never thought I'd find someone more nesh than me.

@ruby1080 any holiday update?

Reactions: 3
I think Jack got his jabs, his sister is at risk for getting really ill if she gets corona, he don't seem to be daft in a way that he needs a tin foil hat and Pep been encourage his player to get jabs. Also he done this:

Must be cold at Birmingham airport today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It is June!!! You can not have winter clothes in the summer that is against the law. Footies must be the most nesh people on earth. Remember Liverpools players wore puffers in Madrid.:eek:

Also #harryout This is Jacks thread Harry has to take his nipples somewhere else. I recommend they move to Gallaghers thread if he has one otherwise Chillys thread since people there obvious are ok with lower standard.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he’s such a touchy feely drunk i love that
I absolutely hate it.

I'd be telling him to get the hell off me and he'd be thinking it was a joke and be getting even worse. This is why Parade Jack gives me the absolute fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I absolutely hate it.

I'd be telling him to get the hell off me and he'd be thinking it was a joke and be getting even worse. This is why Parade Jack gives me the absolute fear.
Yep he'd be the kind of person to accidentally punch you/catch your hair/pull an earring out etc when he hugs you. Then spill a drink all over you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep he'd be the kind of person to accidentally punch you/catch your hair/pull an earring out etc when he hugs you. Then spill a drink all over you.
Then he'd have the audacity to call you boring when you've had to leave because you're wearing a beer.

• Haha
I am so desperate for fic updates and desperately trying to pass time on an painful family weekend I have now started reading Gaz Nev/Carragher fics

After finishing all of the Kane/Southgate ones

H e l p m e

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
I am so desperate for fic updates and desperately trying to pass time on an painful family weekend I have now started reading Gaz Nev/Carragher fics

H e l p m e
S H A M E

omg… I just seen Kane/Southgate!

Double S H A M E

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks gorgeous, love his his there. Never thought I'd find someone more nesh than me.

@ruby1080 any holiday update?
I’ve rebooked it but going a few days later now and will miss 3 NL games instead of 2. I need Gaz to play Bae for a full 90min tomorrow to make up for this. I will also need daily summaries of events if anyone wants to take that role on 🀣

What a nesh fit little lamb he looks today at the airport πŸ₯°

• Heart

H e l p m e
Surely you cannot have exhausted all other pairings!? There has to be something else before resorting to that one?!

On the drive to work this morning I was thinking about how desperate I am for the next Sun City chapter 😭 And how I'll cope if it drops when I am at work, because I'm not going to be able to wait to read and when I do read, I will not be able to work.

Have you read this completely unrelated to football in any way book? It speaks to me.

Amazon product

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m curious (but not curious enough to read them) - are the Nev/Carragher fan fics from their playing days or their current punditry incarnations?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry folks, I am a Jack-style affectionate drunk. This is one of the reasons I don't drink much anymore though - told too many people I loved them, it got embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a chilly, crinkly, perfectly floppy haired baby. I’d be sweating my balls off in all of that if I were him. You’d think their circulation worked being athletes, but I guess not πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m curious (but not curious enough to read them) - are the Nev/Carragher fan fics from their playing days or their current punditry incarnations?
I'm yet to see any from the playing days. I did used to enjoy a Nev/Becks fic back in the day though, as players.

Seriously though, Kane/Southgate is my new thing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
This is funny

Amazing

I feel like Jack might have a little dry sense of humour there. Backing himself for the bus driving and the relationship advice in the same tone of voice he used for "I think it's wonderful, mate" that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.