Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a little game yesterday in my bad mood… it’s probs well easy but would you guys want it today? 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some of the ‘weird crushes’ on here don’t half intrigue me, I need to know the reasoning behind people like HK and maguire though because nice nips isn’t even enough for me? although HK… his body is possibly amazing enough for me to cancel out the face/voice/dullness if I’m feeling thirsty enough? But I’m not the fussiest person here, let’s be honest.

yes plz to easy game, the easier the better 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of the ‘weird crushes’ on here don’t half intrigue me, I need to know the reasoning behind people like HK and maguire though because nice nips isn’t even enough for me? although HK… his body is possibly amazing enough for me to cancel out the face/voice/dullness if I’m feeling thirsty enough? But I’m not the fussiest person here, let’s be honest.

Hmmm I wouldn’t say I have a crush as such on maguire. I just quite like how tall he is and that’s about it 😂. I don’t think his face is attractive but he’s not the most unattractive player there is. And he seems like quite a nice guy.

Reactions: 3

HK came to me in a fever dream whilst poorly and now my eyes have been opened to him. Think I like the dullness because I am dull too, so we could out dull eachother. I also like that he is blonde, feels like a bit of a novelty because I tend to go for brunettes.

Also he is tall and broad ❤ and you never really hear anyone say a bad word about him?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also how nice did mason look at the euros. He’s literally not looked this good since !!! What is it ? I don’t find him good looking normally but at the euros I’d have done any of the team 😂😂😂
Success looks good on people doesn't it? I think it's easy to be drawn to happy people, and obv we saw so much of them celebrating and doing well

• Heart
i absolutely cannot wait for the world cup. am very excited to hear all the christmas carols that will be made up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
❤❤❤
B0883526-DA50-4637-BDF9-10EA1CA3165B.jpeg

Also…. This is the face I was making all of yesterday… he looks nauseous, I think last week is catching up to him 😂
E4BDD9BD-3FE1-4763-ABA7-B4AEAF3B57A0.jpeg
77D307C4-715E-4F54-AB80-93018C43E80F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
COVID doesn't want me.

Came back from furlough start of May 2020, working with teams of 30+ across different sites, coming into contact with customers, delivery drivers, maintenance people etc and haven't even had a cold in all that time.

When I do get ill I will be REALLY ill.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
COVID doesn't want me.

Came back from furlough start of May 2020, working with teams of 30+ across different sites, coming into contact with customers, delivery drivers, maintenance people etc and haven't even had a cold in all that time.

When I do get ill I will be REALLY ill.
It's ok, we have eachother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
i’ve had all three jabs and caught covid in march and lord it was AWFUL, though only for like a day and then it was fine

do we think bae is vaccinated?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
i’ve had all three jabs and caught covid in march and lord it was AWFUL, though only for like a day and then it was fine

do we think bae is vaccinated?
I reckon so, as City didn't have any squad problems with their UCL games in countries that didn't have exemptions did they?

Isn't Qatar insisting on WC players being vaccinated? That's a pretty big carrot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.