Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Volunteering himself as coach driver and the go to for relationship advice

We love a man that can laugh at himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is funny

Love his little concentration face when he’s drawing 🥰

Why do I feel like Dec’s drawn that picture of Jack a thousand times already? And he uses any excuse to reach out and touch his curtains, and stare at his eyelashes. Piss off Declan.

I’d love to hear Jack’s relationship advice (as long as it involves “move in with me now”).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so desperate for fic updates and desperately trying to pass time on an painful family weekend I have now started reading Gaz Nev/Carragher fics

After finishing all of the Kane/Southgate ones

H e l p m e
can you not just read a book, any book, just nip to tesco or something? How have things got so dire?

drunk touchy feely jack would have me all drunkenly convinced that his tactility means he’s in love with me - this would lead to embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he was smart picking Coady to draw... Just a simple round head, can't go too wrong.

It's also really impressive how his Gazza and Wazza look exactly identical apart from the hair and the "I'm Wazza" speech bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I quite liked his impression of Coady. I’m moving towards that part of my cycle where I’m easily pleased. I’m even here for DJ Grealo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good God, Declan really is obsessed. Like it's not just our imaginations like half the shite we chat about.

Bukayo's Rooney was very good :ROFLMAO:

I'm yet to see any from the playing days. I did used to enjoy a Nev/Becks fic back in the day though, as players.

Seriously though, Kane/Southgate is my new thing
Jordan sussing HK and Southgate in ENT kills me every time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good God, Declan really is obsessed. Like it's not just our imaginations like half the shite we chat about.

Bukayo's Rooney was very good :ROFLMAO:

Jordan sussing HK and Southgate in ENT kills me every time
I genuinely feared he was going to try to touch Jack's eyelashes when he was talking about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I'm Dec's girlfriend I don't know what worries me more, that he clearly fancies Jack or that he'll go to him for relationship advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
G A M E T I M E

Where does Bae play?

Eighteen zoom ins of bae head… is he playing for Aston Villa, England or Man City?

I think you can use his hair, tan and beard to figure it out.

Some are obvious others are a little more tricky?

He looks well derpy in some of these 💀
EFFF8F21-8846-46C2-8EA9-DFF8A23B02A2.jpeg
7305E032-16BD-44D4-A5A5-930B7FBA9A55.jpeg

Good luck… I’m on the voddy so hopefully I remember to post the results 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I quite liked his impression of Coady. I’m moving towards that part of my cycle where I’m easily pleased. I’m even here for DJ Grealo.
same

He’s so funny. His hair is gorgeous there too. Everything is just perfect ffs. These sorts of videos are always my fave jacks (such a good palate cleanser for some of last week’s jacks)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
G A M E T I M E

Where does Bae play?

Eighteen zoom ins of bae head… is he playing for Aston Villa, England or Man City?

I think you can use his hair, tan and beard to figure it out.

Some are obvious others are a little more tricky?

He looks well derpy in some of these 💀
View attachment 1315800View attachment 1315801

Good luck… I’m on the voddy so hopefully I remember to post the results 🙏
What time answers pls? Do I need to rearrange my dinner plans?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.