Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, I can't quite explain but I think it's similar reasoning to why the below photo turns me on massively yet if it was JG I'd find it a bit obnoxious (SORRY).

In fuckboy party animal JG, I find his little chinks of homeliness and sweetness and awkwardness incredibly endearing. In slightly awkward, quiet JS5 I find signs of him being a dick who won't text me back very attractive. (see also: I adore subJack but I feel the opposite way with John.)
View attachment 1313867

this post is a grammatical horrorshow sorry
John can do whatever the duck he wants cos he’s the best looking man alive 🤤🤤🤤

The awful thing is I'd put up with it all, just dreaming of...

Sends you to fetch drinks and when you come back he's laid out a surprise picnic
View attachment 1314048

Lets you pick what to watch on Netflix and then genuinely takes an interest in it
View attachment 1314053

Recruits you to help play pranks on his friends
View attachment 1314057

Requests mutual sun cream application just a little more often than necessary
View attachment 1314058

Lets you use him as a pillow
View attachment 1314062

Charms your mother into leaving you alone I am projecting here
View attachment 1314067

Runs to the shop for tampons
View attachment 1314075

Holds your hand to help you down steps
View attachment 1314078
Omg what are you doing to me 🤤🤤🤤🤤😍. Once again how is this man not mine 😭😭. Devastated

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What time’s the press conference today? Is it too much to ask for it to be Bae? It’ll be HK, won’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Jarrod Bowen first impressions video is incredibly boring, but there's a couple of minutes of him wanking over bae (his accent makes him funny, apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is there anyone here who likes the photos from The Face?! I'm honestly still in meltdown over it and it blows my mind that this is a seemingly unpopular opinion 😂 I know it's not our usual cutesy big-personality Jack but he just looks so beautiful in all the photos. And... nips, abs.

HOLD THE PHONE THERES A SUBJACK GIF

Late to the party but I loved the Face pictures. Especially the car one. Was some very odd fashion choices but the fact he went with it just adds to his don't give a duck attitude. Not to stereotype, but I don't imagine your average heterosexual guy is guna buy that stuff so I like to think he was giving something to the LGBTQ community. This is very appealing, he's not some neanderthal thinking 'bloke'. In that sense he's quite David Beckham ess, wonder if he will go the whole hog and get a sarong on?

I'm sure someone can put this a lot more eloquently.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Jarrod Bowen first impressions video is incredibly boring, but there's a couple of minutes of him wanking over bae (his accent makes him funny, apparently)
Fan of Stonesy's trim, too. One of us.

Also... 11:11. Is Jack just having a lie-down on his own back there?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I stopped watching very fast, apparently I can not stand annoying Josh trying to act like he is one in the team. Remember what Jack told you Josh: YOU ARE NOT A FOOTIE! 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.